Chapter 32: Harry

After Harry's body was found, I was questioned on what happened. I told the officers that I found him on the ground, screamed and called 911 for help. I called Clara and said there's a body and it's Harry's. Clara literally broke my ears when she screamed to the limit of her voice volume.

Later Davina entered the crime scene, she stopped walking and cried until the pain would stop of losing her beloved husband. Clara and Alex tried to console the widowed Davina. I wondered where Taylor was since she's always on top of things. I later show her crying on the rough. I asked what she did. Taylor started drinking wine and says " I killed Harry in cold blood." I was shook about this news. I tried to keep everything under control.

Out of know where, police arrested Taylor for murder with a security camera roof. The press kept taking pictures. Davina learns about how Taylor did it and calls Taylor a " a murder who takes the father of her children away".

A few days later, Clara and I bailed Taylor out and I have her my keys to my apartment since Davina was so angry that I think she would pop Taylor's head off. Every record deal and company partnership have cut their ties with Taylor.

At the court, justice was serve for both of them in away. Harry's death broke the friendship of 2 close
Friends. It hurt so many people in our household.
Harry's death was ruled as accidental manslaughter. Taylor received a sentence of 6 months in jail and 700 days in rehab. Since he did commit the murder.

At the funeral, I met up with my friend cat. Cat sent her condolences to our dear Davina. While the ceremony occurred, Davina yells at Harry while he's still in the coffin and not buried. She say quote " WHY COULDN'T YOU BE THE FATHER THAT I ALWAYS WANTED!" A woman approaches us and tells us her truth in a way. She said that she had many years of affair and I've had a child. Also she's pregnant with his child. She tells us how he's an amazing father. Davina held her fury.

Harry was buried. On his tomb stone said loving husband, son and father. When everyone was gone, I witnessed Davina yelling at Harry's tombstone and she yelled " DAMM YOU CHEATER & HOW CAN U DO THIS TO OUR FAMILY YOU COWARD?" Jaden approached her saying that they're siblings. Davina yelled and said " HEY UNIVERSE, STOP MESSING WITH FREAKIN LIFE!"