Chapter 17: The Kiss

After 7 dates passed, Jordan and Clara finally are dating. Harry returns to rehab but we are not letting him moving in just yet. Alex is engaged again after just 2 weeks to a guy we barely know. Taylor is as usual is recording her album.  Davina is slowly forgiving Harry.  

Saturday, I'm head to a race in Orlando and I also have a meeting for Parker's Stone collaboration with Lacy's. Sadly, I can't bring Noelle with me since it wouldn't be responsible to take Noelle where i would get drunk and wouldn't take care her as usual. Before going to do the airport, I got ready and got Noelle in an outfit. Also packed some of Noelle's clothes and her favourite teddy bear. I got all the luggages for Orlando in the Uber. I hugged all of my friends and said goodbye. I had to pay 200$ to drop off Noelle at Cody's and also pick up Drew. We were almost late for our flight all because Drew had so much luggage. But we got on the plane in time. 

A few hours later, we finally landed in Orlando. We went to a get lunch before anything else. I got just some subway and Drew got some McDonalds.  We had leave to check in the hotel quickly. The race competition was in a few days. I checked in my car to make sure everything was alright with it. I trained more for competition. After that I went to my meeting with Lacy's. Lacy  and my team finally settled on necklace, ring and earrings for the collections. This collection would be considered about 110$. 

A few days later, it was time for the race

A few days later, it was time for the race. It was first national race. So as you can tell I was nervous and anxious about my debut as in a national race. The race started with a referee moving the flag. I was in the lead but had to be careful about my opponents. I didn't let anyone distract me from my goal to win the race. We had to do 16 laps. After my 9th laps, I had change my oil. And I got a flat tire also. It did slow me down but it was an advantage for doing 9 laps. After changing my car's oil and tire, I went back drove like life depended on it. Avoided anyone who could slow me down and also avoid accidents. I performed a U-Turn to not crash into someone else car. I wasn't in lead when I performed a U-Turn but I got third. I did catch up to the lead. We were neck and neck but my opponents won. I was happy for myself for winning 2rd place. 

Back to the hotel, I got back from the race and had a trophy. I did video chat with Noelle for about 30 min. Then I got changed for dinner with Drew and some friends. Then someone decided to get drunk in my honour of winning 2nd place. They got so drunk but someone had to stay sober right. The drunkest person was Drew so I call the Uber to pick up me and Drew. We got to the hotel and somehow drunkly he started to say I love you since you dated Cody. I'm a jerk for not asking you out first. I was confused at first and then he kisses me. I do not know why but I didn't pull away at first.