Chapter 31: The Downfall

Writer update: I know I haven't updated in 2 weeks or more. I was busy with editing on my instagram account ( addy.stuart) so ill try to upload more.

It was been a whole 4 months since i gave birth to wonderful boys who are by the way so chaotic but they're still angels. I went back to work a few months ago. I swear Riley's becoming her mother in a bad way. I caught her last night saying I want to yeet this bitch. I totally want to stop this yeeting before its too much yeeting. My sister, who's from Canada, told me that she was pregnant and invited all of us to new york sister for her baby shower. 

Clara was a drama queen like always and being a overprotective mother. So she brought exactly 98 luggage for her and Riley. Since Luna ( aka Jordan's mother) had a few days with them. It was only for a few days. I didn't want to bring the twins since you know so they stayed with Jaden. So the whole group went to new york city. I had some business to take of like I don't know who would raise my children if Jaden and I were unable to raise him. I struggled since I didn't know if I should put Clara, my sister, Davina, Taylor or Emma. I can tell you that Alex is not gonna be my children's godmother. 

Looking at my emails before going to NYC, I received an email from Jaden's mother. 

The email

Hi Madison,

I was hoping to tell you something since you are the mother of my grandchildren. Many years ago, I had a marriage arrangement with Jaden's father when i was 25. in those years, I had a baby girl so was an affair with a man who offered me safety but lied to me. My daughter's name goes by Davina Chase now. Meaning that my son Jaden and her are sibling please forgive me for not telling you.

I had no words. I just go on the plane and acted like everything was okay. I mean this could change my friendship with Davina forever and not only mine but Jaden and Davina's friendship is going to change. When i got to nyc, I sent Clara a text about Jaden and Davina being siblings. She said don't you think it's odd that Jaden's mother suddenly tells the truth. I had to agree with Clara.

 So we all got ready for the baby shower. I got drunk and told Taylor about Jaden's mother's secret. Taylor was very high. She pushed Harry ( who is always drunk) off the balcony who fell from 3 stories. 

Going to my hotel room, I stop called 911 in panic since I saw Harry's body.