Chapter 22: Psychotic Ex-Boyfriend

Months have passed. Don't worry Clara and Jordan are still engaged. Everyone is still with  their soulmates. Nothing really changed except the fact that Clara is stress wedding planning even though her wedding is in 8 months.

I do not know how or why did Clara convince Taylor, Alex, Davina and I to do a 24h shopping challenge for her channel. Everyone drove in their own cars since there would be a lot of shopping bags. And don't worry, the kids are with the nanny and Harry. Besides, they're fine. We stopped by this mall. We had about 2 hours to buy an item and go to next for 24 hours ( for 2 days) . We all had a vlog camera. For the first 2 hours,  I went into the Disney store for Noelle and got her a stitch stuffed animal. While I waited for the 2 hours to finish, I facetimed told Noelle  that got her a present. Taylor went in a Sephora store for a big morphe  eyeshadow palette. Clara bought a pink Louis Vuitton purse. She did text Jordan about it. He responds with It looks expensive. She responds with it's for a youtube video. Jordan texted her have fun shopping. Davina and Alex ended up buying the same blueberry pancake candle. Just into our first hours of shopping, the paparazzi found us. 

We had been in the mall for 8 hours so we were all exhausted  especially  me, Davina and Clara since we had kids that we needed to facetime constantly.  The paparazzi running after us all the time while shopping. I finally got a black coffee from Starbucks , a white purse from Coach and got 2 outfits for my child. Taylor got  some new outfits, treats for Rosie and also had her nails done. Clara got her hair dye to all blonde, a pair of vans and got Riley a bow and earrings. Alex finally gets herself the new iphone, a pretzel and a coffee.  Davina got toys ( for kids), new outfits and getting her phone screen fixed. We finally head home.  And somehow Davina's ex-boyfriend shows up and gets in a fight with Harry. Taylor asks her ex to leave our property. He refused. He seemed drunk and is confessing his love for Davina. I called the cops on them. Alex says I thought you got rid of him before you got married to Harry.

Everyone was confused. Davina explains that she was drunk and cheated on Harry not knowingly. Taylor ask Why do you call  him your ex. Davina continues with I kind of kissed him once by accident. I told you can't just kiss someone and call it an accident. Davina says i don't know. I just had this feeling. Clara responds with wait you had feelings for this guy. Davina answers with His name is  Evan and yeah maybe I did but as soon as i got married to Harry. They went away said Davina. Alex replies with the only reason I know is because She confessed to me when she was drunk  as af. Taylor, Clara and I advise her to get a restraining order and apologize to Harry. She agreed with us 100%.  She got approved for the restraining order and Harry forgave her. 

Until the next days, our security advised us that Evan was back and refuse to leave. Clara told me what was I waiting for. I respond with Evan is 300 yards away from Davina so we can't call the cops on him. So we went to the mall to complete our 4 hours for Clara's video.  For the grand finally, I got a new car and a smoothie. Taylor got breakfast and new clothes. Clara got a teddy bear and airpods. Davina got a perfume and new shoes. Alex got another candle and some candy. Once we tried exiting the mall, we realized that Davina wasn't there. She was there like 3 seconds ago. We look back and Evan had Davina held captive. He said Give me 3M dollars and no restraining order and I won't blow up this place. Taylor held Alex so that she couldn't do any harm to Evan meaning harm to Davina. Clara knew how you secretly dial to police.  I gave her look to do it. The police arrived and he was furious that someone called the police. He was about to shoot Davina. I had card with a million dollar allowance on it. I said Hey you want this credit car with millions on it. You're going to have let her go. He was so greedy. The police got him and arrested him. Davina was safe and we gave each other a group hug.