Chapter 1 || New Friends

__Mabel's POV__

I can't believe it! Back at Gravity Falls! I have been waiting impatiently for this day! 

Me and Dipper got off the bus and were greeted by our friends.

Wendy, Soos, Candy, Grenda, Grunkle Stan and Ford, everyone! Even Melody showed up! We had such a great reunion. Dipper got his hat back and gave Wendy hers.

After going back to the shack and unpacking, Dipper and I decided to see what has happened during our absence.

There were more houses, the town got bigger! And there was this absolutely huge house, not as huge as the Northwest-I mean Mcgucket Mansion, but it was big for an average family.

There were more people, which Grunke Ford said as the first things when we arrived.

"There has been a large increase in the population here." He said.

I was really happy. That means new friends! I wonder how'd they'd look like?

The townsfolk were happy to see us again.  We even got on stage that they made to welcome us! They cheered, remembering the events last summer.

I even learned there was going to be a fair for many days! But it was in many weeks from now.

Oh well...let's go get some friends!

As me and my brother walked along the streets, I saw the cutest thing ever. Four little girls with beige-blonde hair were chatting. They were quadruplets! they were wearing the same clothes! they were gossiping, then one looked at me and Dipper and pointed at us! I waved at them as a response. They smiled after that and ran away.

But then, the little girls came back, went in front of us.

"Hi! What's your name?" One of them asked.

"Mabel, and this is my brother Dipper! Say hi Dipper! Arent they cute?"

Dipper nods. "You guys are quadruplets?"

The girls nodded.

"I'm Oreo, this is Cashew, Cookie and Cream!" One of them said. She was surprisingly taller than the others, just a few millimeters tall...

"DIPPER! THEY HAVE CUTE NAMES TOO!"I shake my brother by the shoulders, which shook him a bit.

"Girls? Where are you? Ah! There you are!"A female voice said.

We all turned and saw a woman walking towards us, possibly the mom of the girls, but she looked so different. she had blue hair, it was bouncing on her shoulders she walked. She wore a light coat and leggings, a shirt, and heels. Her eyes were shut off. She was tall as heck, and her breasts were large. Not to mention her hips.

(Yes Ballora is thick)

"Um..Hello.." I said.

"Oh hi! Is this your friend girls? How nice!" the mom said.

"Blue lady..."I mumble.

The lady laughs.

"You can just call me Ballora." She smile sat me.

"Ballora? Like the demon Balor? That could explain your eyes, do you have an evil twin named Balor-"

Ballora interrupted him by putting her finger on her lips and said: 

"I'm an atheist and an only child."

We all started to laugh. As usual, Dipper never gets it.

"Why are your eyes closed, why is your hair blue?"