Chapter 21 || Makeover

__Mabel's POV__

Today I walked into the Afton house with my makeup bag. Because today, I was going to ameliorate the looks of Lolbit, Funtime Foxy, myself, and others. I was getting older, and this may sound weird, but gotta dump the old sweater look and get a cooler look.

I knocked on the door and Funtime Foxy opened.

"Hi Mabel-" She says before I interrupted her. I brought her to her room where Lolbit happened to be. I called Baby and she walked to the room

"Oh! Mabel!" She exclaims. She runs to me and gives me a peck on the cheek." What are you doing here?"

"I wanna give the four of us makeovers!" I exclaim.

"Four?" Funtime Foxy asks, confused.

"Yes! Everybody in this room, including me!"

"YES!!!!" Baby explains. She grabs the makeup box and ties my hair up into pigtails. She puts lipstick and blush on my lips and cheeks. When she was done, she grabbed a mirror and jokingly says: "You're me now!"

I laugh at the result.

I kept this look to please Baby, and looked at the two fox sisters.

" Funtime Foxy, Lolbit, your turn," I tell them. They smile. I grab the makeup bag and start my work. But first I told them to wear the outfits we made the other day, and they obliged. They were so magnificent; I was proud of me and Chris' masterpieces.

After that, they sat on the bed, and I opened the bag. I got some blush and other makeup objects. I started with Funtime Foxy and added pink blush to her cheeks, resembling her animatronic form. I then proceeded to add lipstick. In my bag was an extra pair of fingerless gloves. I took then out and gave them to her. It fit just right and was the same fabric as her outfit.

Funtime Foxy looked at herself in the mirror and was delighted, but she also named out a few flaws.

"The outfit is a bit revealing, but that's okay, I'll take a jacket with me to hide some parts, if that's okay with you."

"Sure!" I reply. I then went to Lolbit and added black eyeshadow to her eyelids, with a bit of orange and purple. Then purple blush on her cheeks. I made sure it was light and not dark enough, or it would ruin the look.

When I was done, Lolbit was very happy.

"You did so good! I feel more like myself."

"Thanks! After all, I am a professional."

Lolbit giggles. I put the bag down and sigh for a bit. Baby walks towards me, with the makeup bag in her hands.

"Now my turn." She exclaims and jumps on me. I was pinned to the floor as my animatronic girlfriend puts makeup on me.

She takes out the previous makeup she put on me and added blush. That's it.

As I got up, she handed me the mirror.

"That's it? Blush?" I ask.

"Well...I don't want to add more, you're already that pretty."

"Awww!" I blush.

"Now for your outfit..." Baby says. She looks at me, checking what to change and what to keep. She then approaches me, ties my hair up in a ponytail, and tells me to take off my sweater. I do so. She takes the sweater and ties it to my waist. After that, she ran to her room and came back with a pair of shorts and sneakers.

"Here, I bought these for you yesterday." She says. I thank you and change into them in the bathroom, and came out with my new look.

The girls look at me, they were satisfied.

"You two now match! Because since you two are a couple, your looks should match as well! You both look awesome and badass." Funtime Foxy comments.

(You can see Mabel's new look in the cover)

"Well...I guess we are done...see you guys tomorrow I guess," I say. The girls look at me strangely.

I mean, we have nothing to do. We just finished my idea of what to do today. As I walk outside the room, Baby stops me.

"Mabel! Wait! Why not we have a girl's day out! Just you, me, and the Foxys!"Baby suggests.

I look at her.

"Oh, sure! We can bring Mangle since she's a Foxy as well, and because she's a girl as well." I tell her. Baby smiles at me. Funtime Foxy and Lolbit stand up and one of them rubs their hands.

"I'll get her." Funtime Foxy says. She walks to the side of the hallway.

"You know, I want to be like your sister Lolbit," I tell the fox hacker. "Stylish, nice, and surprisingly foxy for her age." As I finish, Lolbit laughs.

Funtime Foxy then returns with Mangle.

"Guess we're having a Foxy day," I tell them. We both giggle and leave the house. I leave my makeup bag in the house, and then we go hang out as girls.

(which is hilarious Mabel, you hang out with the female animatronics almost every day.

I don't feel like writing what happens next, but I will write what Dipper is doing at the moment

Sorry for the short chapter. I got punished, and my mom won't let me use the screen all day.

Why do I keep on saying sorry for short chapters. Snap out of it Sky)