Chapter 31 || Awakening

__???'s POV__

I wandered down the halls in curiosity. I was being called by my dear master to his office.

"Master..." I opened the door. Inside was my master. Leaning on a table, tired. Around him were hanging bodies of our victims.

( You know that scene in Hello Puppets where the player and scout see a bunch of dead bodies hanging)

Master did not seem tired though, he seemed bothered. I, as his confidante, approached him.

"Master, you seemed bothered. Why are you not happy about our prey being caught. We have gained so much!" I exclaim. Master turns to me, with eye bags under his eyes.

"They're alive..."

"Who?" I ask. I obviously knew the answer.

"My family..."He hisses. Master despised his family. They used to be evil, but now, they live in peace, which strikes him with such anger.

"Of course they're alive! They left you in the pizzeria when it burned!"I exclaim, but tried not to raise my voice.

"I know, but they're living in such peace...What's worse...They live not far from where we make our murders."

"Oh..."Was all I said. "What shall we do then master...We could ignore them..."

"It'd be a matter of time until some of them found out that I have reawoken." He snaps. I flinch, scared that he will shout at me.

"That what will we do?"

"...." Master pauses. He thinks a bit, his hand rubbing his chin slowly.

"We get rid of my family and my enemies one more time." He grins evilly. I smile as well, Master sees this and acknowledges me for having the same mind as him. He considered me as his daughter, we have the same mind, and got along so well, I was never so flattered.

"I want you to find where they live and send an invitation to a battle they simply could not refuse." He smiles to his ears, must hurt sometimes, ah but Master does not feel pain.

I bow at his beaming presence and walk away from his room. I walk along the empty halls of our base. Meeting room, sleeping quarters, the torture room, weaponry, we have everything we need here.

I arrive at a door with a golden plaque that reads 'Computer room'. I open it and was greeted by a man with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hello, Player."I greet him.

"Hello, Vanilla." He welcomes me back. We shake hands and I pull a chair.

( Vanilla is Player's nickname for Vanny)

"What do you need, you know I offer all my services."

"Master demands that you search for the location of his family, so we could give them a battle invitation, to finish them once more," I explain to him. He nods and walks to a computer and starts typing immediately.

"Done." He says and writes on a small note. I take it and leave the room, thanking him for his help.

I walk to a small office and grab an envelope and paper. I write the said invitation, place it in the envelope, seal it, and hand it to one of my colleagues, who will mail it to the Master's enemies thanks to the address I handed them.

I sit on the bloody chair, cross my arm, and smile evilly.

Oh, I can't wait.