Chapter 4 || Endo Love

__Lolbit's POV__

I woke up, had breakfast, took a shower, and started hacking stuff on my computer. Why? I dunno. I do some favors some times for people and get paid, Funtime Foxy gets a bit worried about it, but do not fear dear sister. I hack into them as well to know if I should trust them or not.

I spend some time on the computer, but not all the time, it just takes a bit. Sometimes I'd enter the computer itself to make it easy. For me getting the info is carrying it into my arms. But I don't always stay in front of the computer all day, I go out sometimes, and hang out with Yenndo.

My brother and sister always act weird when I hang out with Yenndo. They stare at him menacingly.

But Yenndo doesn't hurt me! He's my best friend. I don't know why they act like that.

Anyways.

After hacking for a few hours, I got out of the computer, used the pins to turn into my human form, turned off the computer, and walked outside. I left my room and saw Yenndo waiting for me at the entrance of the door.

"Hey, Yenndo!" I exclaim.

He waves shyly.

Edgy boi.

" What would you like to do today?" He asks.

"Let's go to the arcade! We could mess things a bit.." I say. He grins a bit.

"Lolly, what if someone sees us-"

" Here, take this," I tell him and hand him a USB. "This will make me hack into the game, I will be asleep, but you will win so many tickets!!!! We will split fifty-fifty." I laugh evilly.

Yenndo sighs.

" Lolly..."

"Please????" I give him the puppy dog eyes.

"*sigh* Fine."

"YES! LET'S GO GET SOME GIFTS!" I exclaim. Yenndo rolls his eyes. As we leave the house and walk to the arcade, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask.

"This is Mabel, Baby's friend from the other day. We met."

"Hmm? Oh yeah...What is it..how did you get my number?"

"Cassidy gave it to me."

"Why did she give me your number."

"Listen. Cassidy wants me to watch you for something. Are you with Yenndo?"

"Yes..."

I trust Cassidy. So I trust this girl.

"Good. Where are you going to?"

"The arcade..."

"Okay, give the phone to Yenndo. He's the one who we need to watch the most."

I hand the phone to Yenndo. I couldn't hear what Mabel said. Yenndo blushes, nods, and says small sentences.

"Who told you?"

"Oh."

"Okay?"

"You sure?"

"Oh..I see then."

" Lolbit, I might need to have your phone for a while," I tell him it's fine and he goes back into the conversation with Mabel.

We walked to the arcade, and Yenndo was chatting with the girl. I was a bit jealous. I want my phone back.

During the course of the walk, Yenndo would act strangely and talk to me nicely, complimenting me.