Chapter 13 || The Search pt.2

__Freddy's POV__

As we left the diner, Lolbit decides that we find my mother in New York, and when she checks her phone, where she note down the addresses, we hid behind a building and held hands, and Lolbit uses her glitch powers to teleport us.

We arrive at Manhattan, and see that we ere beside a building, and see a woman with dark borne hair and eyes, and with freckles, her hair had grey streaks like Henry and Luxury, she still looked young. She looked sad, and her groceries seemed to be too heavy.

I knew this was my mom, and I decided to help by carrying her groceries by the door.

"Let me help."

" Oh? Thank you.."

"Gabriel," I tell her. " You?" 

" Gabriella, what a coincidence." I looked at my friends, who have helped along, and when we arrived at her apartment, she invited us over, and made coffee. Her house was a mess. But we didn't tell her to make her feel uncomfortable.

I started to talk to her and we introduced ourselves as Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy, Cassidy, and Lolbit, so she could guess I was her child immediately.

" That is such a coincidence! My son and his friends' had the same name!" She exclaims. " They loved Freddy Fazbear's!"

"Heh, us too!" 

Gabriella looked at us shocked.

" Wow." But she ignored the facts, maybe thinking the impossible that we're alive.

" Would you like a refill?" She asks us.

We accept. As we all walked to the kitchen, I drop on purpose my heart locket so Gabriella would see it.

As she refilled our mugs and we went back to the living room, I see her about to step on the locket, until she saw and took it. As we sat down and pretended nothing happened, the others were aware of my plan.

She opens the locket and sees the picture and doesn't seem shocked.

" Hey, where's my locket?" I fakely ask, checking my pockets.

"What does it look like?" Cassidy asks.

"It's golden and in the shape of a heart, the inside is a picture of me and my mother," I explain. Cassidy looks around and looks at Gabriella. "Is it that one?" 

"Oh yeah! Could I have that back please?" 

Gabriella was shocked, she recognized the picture of her and me. But while she was surprised, I took the locket back and sat back down and wore it.

Gabriella was still shocked. When she came back to reality, I could tell her mind was blown.

"Oh, how rude of me," I say as I approached her. I then hug her tightly. "I am so glad to see you again mom." As I let go of the hug, Gabriella looks at me, her tears falling down her cheeks.

"Gabriel?! Is it really you?!" She asks.

"Yes, it's me!" I exclaim. Mom stares at me in shock and hugs me tightly, she does just like Luxury and cries so much, her sobs cover her words.

"Where have you fucking been these years!" She shouts.

"I'm sorry mom, I could've run back to you, but I have been trapped for years, I did not know where you have been...Until today." I apologize.

"You made me so scared! I thought you were murdered!" 

"Mother...."

"What?!"

"I said I was sorry." 

"I forgive you, you must've been confused, scared, and lost." She continues hugging me.

I look behind me and see Cassidy shrugging and saying: "eh" 

After a while, we had to leave, much to mom's dismay.

" Where do you live? I want to visit sometime!" She exclaims.

I hand her a map I took from her apartment and circled Gravity Falls. "There, You could move in as well, it's better, I'll pay the trip there and You could work at Susie's diner, you'd get enough money to pay a rental home," I suggest her.

" um...Thank you...But how did you get here?" Mom asks.

"We have our ways," I explain.

We left, the last shot I saw my mom of is her holding the map in confusion.

__Bonnie's POV__

This time, as we left the building Ms. Gabriella lived in, we hid behind and Lolbit teleported us to the Asylum mom was at, but what I did not know we were in her room. It was white, the cameras were hacked by Lolbit in advance. Mom was sitting down, the blankets wrapped her limbs, preventing her from moving at all. I felt pity. As I walked towards her, she spoke.

" Jeremy, are you there?"

I nod as the others tried to prevent the staff members from entering.

"I sit a hallucination? Many people have tried to tell me my assumptions about you were false, but I refuse to believe them." 

"It's not a hallucination mother, I am here." 

Mom looked up and smiled weakly.

" Oh, Jeremy. It is you. I was right all along. Those fools. Locked up a woman because of her hope." 

"Even your assumption that I was a bunny was true. I possess the Bonnie animatronic." 

"Heh, I knew it. How is your rebirth?"

Mother believes in rebirth and auras.

"Your aura is bright, I see you're having a good life now."

"I missed you mother." 

"Me too." She smiles. But she then frowns.

"Have I been truly descended to insanity? My aura is getting dark. I doubt my thoughts."

" No mother, I am here, feel my touch. It is real." I touch her cheek.

" So you are real...But my aura is still dark."

"Why?" 

"Jeremy, those idiots of staff members are giving me those pills, each time I try them it feels intoxicating. It's ruining my body. Could it be sabotage to get rid of me?" She says, full of sadness. "My child, I won't be able to survive this life. But unlike you, I will not be reborn." 

I clench my fists. 

"How dare they poison mom!" I carried her bridal style. I run to the others and told them to hold hands.

"Lolbit teleport us this instant!" 

"You're bringing your, mom?!" Freddy asks in shock.

"These assholes in the asylum are poisoning her! She doesn't feel good." 

Lolbit obeys my words and we teleport back home, so we could put mom in a safe place in good hands to heal.

Then we will continue our search.