A/N || Next-Gen Kids

FNAF fanchilds:

LolbitxYenndo child: (didn't find a name yet) (female) Loves music and wants to be a DJ. She's more like her mother in terms of character.

MichaelxMillie child: Caleb (male) He loves animatronics and is their ally. He is in love with Lolbit's daughter. He is like his father in terms of character, and hates it when people insult his family and calls them freaks.

CassidyxGoldie child: Ghost (male) Silent and tries to be serious, he wants to be the leader of the next-gen animatronics.

BonniexChica child: Jenni (female) Loves playing cool instruments. Partakes in the Glamrock band

ToyFreddyxMangle child: Maddie (female)  Behaves more like Mangle, silent as well.

CharliexJohn child: Caleb (male) Wary of the animatronics because of his parents. Doesn't know they're good. tries to act like a hero, but look more like a fucking idiot instead.

BATIM fanchilds (i don't know where to put this, and i hate to add more stuff to a completed book)

SusiexSammy child: Celeste (female) Sweet pacifist. can sing and perform surgery like her mother and can play instruments and compose songs like her dad. Her kindness gave her a little friend: Marshmallow.

Projectionist child: Lizzie (female) Blind, but can see with the projection on her arm. She's like Celeste, very sweet. Her mother is a lost one, which is why she has glowing eyes and has a more human form.

Bendy child: Ink (male) Devilish boy. He and Celeste are in a relationship, you just can't tell.

AllisonxTom child: Wendy (female) A carefree eccentric girl. looks more like Allison

(didn't find a name yet) (male) Tries to be serious but fails at all times. He looks like Tom and has the human physique from his mom. He looks up to his dad and wants to be as good as him.

UNDERTALE fanchilds:

Chara child: Nathan (male) Curious about his past, a normal boy wakes up with powers

MintxCoco child: Sage (male) and Anise (female) They are very sweet and eccentric, like Mint.

AlitaxRiana child: Alexis (male) He acts just like Alita, serious.

(there are the fanchilds of Undertale AU couples, but I won't put them here)