Chapter 36 || Sammy

__3rd Person POV__

Charlie was waiting at the door of the Emily house. Sammy was going over for a visit and hang out with her.

The green-eyed girl leaned on the fence as she heard the Emilys helping Sammy with his stuff, and continuously arguing.

"Come on Sammy! You're making her wait!"

"But I don't know if I should bring it or not!"

"Just take it!"

'Charlie' pushes Sammy out of the door and walks to the puppet.

"Hey, Charlie.

"Hey Me."

Sammy awkwardly approaches his sister, holding a book in his hands.

"Hope you two have a good day." 'Charlie' tells her before leaving the two.

Charlie gives out her hand for her brother to hold. He does so, and the two walk down the town.

They stop by a stand, and Charlie buys her human brother milk tea, cause let's be honest, milk tea is life.

"What's that book?" Charlie asks him.

"Oh! Well, since you were going to tell me about your 'family', I thought of maybe telling you about mine." Sammy explains.

The two stop by at a cafe and ordered a few treats, Sammy then shares the stories that happened during the years after Charlie died.

"So after a few years of your death, Dad made robots to replace you, each representing the stages of life. When 'Charlie's conscience was in the teen robot, Dad had a new wife and they had me. Your mom divorced him after you died, blaming the death on him. After that, he committed suicide, so I had to stay with my mom. 'Charlie' was in college, and moved out of the house.

I guess you know what happened, the twisted animatronics and when she and John 'killed' your friend-"

"They were that pathetic to think Elisabeth died. Animatronics don't die unless they move on the afterlife, with all the grudges Lizzie had at that time, it was impossible." Charlie corrects him.

"Then that whole pizzeria-bait thing. Turns out dad was alive and planned a scheme to lure the remaining animatronics-

"Hah! Remaining animatronics my ass! First of all, the originals and Toys hid in the sewers, so the ones who were hiding in public were just me, Lizzie, William, and Molten. Your dad then created more animatronics to make the pizzeria more convincing, so yeah, are you sure there are just 3 animatronics?"

"But the ones he made are not possessed-

"Sammy. The rockstars and the others were possessed by other victims of William that could not find an animatronic body. When Henry made the robots, they inserted their souls in them." Charlie snarks at how Henry was that fucking dumb.

Sammy was speechless.

"You know your history huh."

"Sammy, I'm way fucking older than your half-sister. Proceed." She waves her hand at the end of her sentence.

Hearing this, Sammy continues the story.

"Following that, we all reunited and lived in a nice house. My mom was there as well. But she got mad at henry for faking his death, and pulling her into this, and they divorced, she tried to convince me to stay with her, but with that attitude, I stayed with dad.

Charlie and John started to date, and we got news about you, moved here and you know the rest." Sammy concludes.

Charlie, stretching her arms, started her story immediately.

"Well after dying, resurrecting my friends, made a new body for Security Puppet, and pretending to be normal animatronics when it was daytime, the pizzerias closed bit by bit, and we were left behind. They locked the doors, and we spend I don't know how many years in there. We got along, and one day, I found a way to escape. I chose to see what has happened over the years. After hiding for years and spying on what your sister did, I grew to hate this entire family, then I was brought to that pizzeria, got into the Lefty suit, but managed to get used in there, I controlled the entire animatronic and put that soul to rest for a bit. The building burned, we hid in the sewers, and found the others, who have escaped as well. We found a nice place to live in: Gravity Falls, and the rest is history."

Sammy admired his sister. She had cool powers and lived for a long time, and fuck, she could be immortal if she wanted to.

"But enough about this crooked timeline. Let's talk about random stuff. It's summer vacation, what school do you go to?" She asks.

"I go to your average American school. I got a few friends there, but after the recent turn of events, they were weirded out, and didn't want to be friends with me anymore, called my family haunted." Sammy sighs.

"Yeah well, you're lucky you guys aren't as weird as the Afton family. The siblings there like to kill each other." Charlie jokes. The two laugh as they eat their pastries and drink their hot cocoa.

"What about crushes? You have any crushes?" Charlie makes a :3 face.

Sammy blushes a bit.

"No...I wasn't that good when talking to girls..." He sighs. "But you...I'm sure you had a crush at some point."

Now Charlie was the cherry here. She blushed a lot. Charlie was breathing heavily and Sammy was now making the :3 face. After a few moments of quietness, Charlie snaps.

"OKAY FINE! In honesty, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but I did have one when I was younger before my death: Gabriel. He liked me a lot in school, he revealed to me and we got close. I'm pretty sure your dad has pictures of us. I remember those days when he'd squeal of pure fucking joy and take photos." Charlie confesses.

"But isn't that weird, Gabriel turned into Freddy, and you two are really good friends now. Do you ever think it's weird you're besties with your ex?" Sammy asks.

Charlie nods. "Yeah, sometimes I'd retain that and blush a lot, and Freddy would just ask me if I have a fever, I never told him though, or else there would be some awkward silence between us."

"But here's a secret Sammy," Charlie whispers. "There's this thing that we do when any of us are in a couple, they call their lover by their real names, that's when you know they're dating or have feelings for each other."

"I'll keep that in mind." He smirks. "But, Charlie, do you still like Freddy-"

"What about me?"

The two, agitated, turn and see Freddy, or Gabriel, whichever works. He stared at them curiously, but his face showed the same annoyed expression.

"NOTHING! Nothing." Charlie assures him, she was very unconvincing.

"You okay?"Freddy asks.

"I'm fine...Why are you here anyway?" She asks him.

"I was just going to the supermarket and saw you guys."

Quiet appeared between the three.

"Okay then, see you later Charlie." He says as he leaves.

"Great, now when I get home there's gonna be some awkward tension between us."

"At least I did my first duty as a little brother: to annoy you," Sammy announces proudly.

"You little..." Charlie laughs nervously.

The two then start laughing following that weird encounter.

"Heh, come on, I gotta take you back to your house," Charlie says.

Sammy nods as they both leave the cafe.