Chapter 37 || Toy Frengle

__Mabel's POV__

After the battle, things were going well for everyone. That means that the next few weeks before me and Dipper leave Gravity Falls will be relaxing. As I pondered what to do today, I decided to show-off my matchmaking powers once more and called my good accomplice, Cassidy.

I called her using my phone and she picked up. Thank god.

"Hey, guuuuuurl!" I greet her

"Hey, Mabel, what's up! Why are you calling me?"

"I need your help. Shipping, y' know."

"Hm...Glad to know you're back on the job!" Cassidy laughs. "I have one: Toy Freddy and Mangle: Ah yes, a gamer and an innocent bean. GET THEM TOGETHER IT'S MY OTP." She exclaims.

"You bet." I then hang up. I grab my matchmaking bag and leave the shack.

"Mabel! You dare go without me?" Dipper shouts from the entrance.

"What, you want to help me with matchmaking?" I tease him. Dipper then rolls his eyes, puts his hands up in the air, and went nope.

I roll my eyes as well and go to the house we all know and love.

I knocked on the door, and Cassidy welcomes sme.

"Come, I'll take you to Mangle." She says. She takes me to the cute Lil' fox. When we enter her room, Mangle greets me in her cute little dress.

"Mabel is here to help you and Toy Freddy get together," Cassidy explains.

"Oh! Toy Freddy..." She blushes and hides it with her tail as she sits down.

"I am a professional. Trust me."

"It's just, he's always so caught up with video games and guy stuff that I don't think he would be into me..." Mangle says nervously.

"*gasp* Don't say that! You will win his heart! Believe me!" I assure her. "Where does he live?"

"At a house with Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica." Mangle replies.

"Then let's gooooo!!!!" I exclaim and hold her hand as we leave the house immediately.

We arrive at the 'Toy' house, as Mangle calls it. We enter, and were greeted with Toy Chica.

"What are you two doing here?"

"Shipping matters." I salute her. Toy Chica does the same.

She leads us to Toy Freddy's room, who was playing video games, as usual.

"Okay, listen here Mangle, you're gonna sit beside him and do the things in this list to fluster him." I explain and hand her a list that I call 'List of things to do so you can get a boyfriend by making him flustered'. Very specific, I know.

Mangle gulps and enters the darkroom. She sits beside Toy Freddy. Now we have to wait. Toy Chica was still with me so we watched the scene together.

"Hey," Mangle says.

"Hey." Toy Freddy replies, not looking at her at all.

"Whatcha playing?" She asks.

"Fortnite."

How dare you, Fortnite is dead you lame-ass bear.

"....Do you do anything else besides that?"

"I hang out with the boys sometimes."

"So...you never hang out with any girl?"

"Why do you want to know?" He asks sternly, looking at Mangle with a serious face.

"I'm just curious!"

"Well, I advise you to stop being curious." There was a silence following that. I could tell Mangle was broken-hearted.

Mangle, instead of trying other things to get him, instead starts sobbing. the poor girl was always so sensitive, which is why Foxy is very protective of her when it comes to her feelings. If Foxy was here, boy will Toy Freddy receive a beating.

"Hey, hey, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry." He assures her. He pauses his game and finally shows pity in his eyes.

Mangle hugs him tightly, which shakes him a bit. He slowly places his hands on her back and starts rubbing it, as if he has never done something like that. His expression turns softer.

"Sorry I was so stern."

"Sorry if I was being annoying." Mangle tells him.

Toy Freddy stares at her and continues hugging her.

"Mangle is very sensitive and when she upsets someone, she blames it on her."Toy Chica informs me as she whispers so the two don't know we're eavesdropping.

"Should I put a mistletoe?" I ask.

"No! It's not even Christmas, it will ruin the moment, let them do it at their own pace."

While the both of us were whispering-arguing, we could hear Toy Freddy giving a lecture to Mangle in the background that sounded sweet.

"Will you two shut the fuck up and listen?"We hear a male voice.

"Toy Bonnie?" The two of us whisper-exclaim.

I turn to the pair on the couch and asked Toy Bonnie what Toy Freddy was saying cause I missed a lot.

"He's saying that she should not always put the blame on herself, as it is not good for her mental health, and he says sorry again."Toy Bonnie explains.

The soon-to-be couple were now resting on the sofa. The three of us slowly approached them, and Toy Chica takes a snapshot.

"Put your phone on silent mode we can hear the little noise!" I snap at her, but still whispering.

Toy Bonnie walks to Toy Freddy.

"Did you know if you tell something to people while they sleep, they'll repeat the same words, and they'll probably do what you said to do." He explains.

Toy Chica and I look in interest as he bends down and whispers to his friend's ear.

"Kiss Mangle," he says.

"kiss...Mangle..." Toy Freddy repeats.

Me and T.Chica snicker and T.Bonnie signals us to leave. We do so and see T.Freddy wake up, look around to see if anybody was watching, and kissed Mangle on the forehead.

"Up-top girls," I say, completely forgetting to acknowledge Toy Bonnie was a guy. The three of us high five and feel proud of our accomplishment.

I almost laughed/squealed when Mangle wakes up from this action...

and you guessed it, kissed him back.

I was going to scream until T.Chica covered my mouth and we shippers retreated.

We sat in the living room and waited, pretended nothing happened.

The two love birds come out of the room and saw us pretending to play Uno.

"Guys, you'll never guess it! Toy Freddy and I were dating!"Mangle announces.

"Oh who would've guessed!" Toy Bonnie exclaims.

"Congrats!" Toy Chica congratulates them.

"You guys were there weren't you?"Toy Freddy looks at us, crossing his arms.

"What? Us? No! We were playing Uno! I fairly admit I did bring Mangle here so you two could hook up!" I half-lied.

The couple leaves the house, and after a few minutes and making sure they were really gone, the three of us laughed so hard tears came out.

"You-you two are my confidants!"I tell the two jokingly. "We'll be called the shipping squad! Welcome aboard!" I declare.