Chapter 9 || The Emilys

__3rd Person__

After what happened recently, the animatronics revealed their true forms only when Mabel was around. She'd get amazed by it occasionally, and Baby would be with her every day telling her the full history. 

Once, The chicas came over and they gave her a manicure and pedicure for some reason...Freddy's reaction once seeing them was priceless. Mabel looked like a queen sitting on her chair.

She hasn't told her brother, but he hasn't talked with her since. Mabel seems to be fine with it, since she's still mad at him.

She still wanted to spend each day with the animatronics, yesterday she hanged out with Ballora, and the day before she had a sleepover with Chris, where they told ghost stories while the Nightmare animatronics were walking around the hallway.

Today, Mabel was going to spend time with Charlie, she eventually knew of her daddy issues.

As the two were ready to have a fun day like the others, it was about to go downhill for Charlie.

As you see, someone was trying to find Charlie after the events of FNAF 6, wanting to forgive and spend time with his daughter. Yep, its the one and only, Henry Emily.

(You see, We can assume that it was 1987 when Charlie died. I gave a fake age for Henry back then...He was 30. This story takes place in 2013, so it has been 26 since Charlie died, Henry is now 63, but like Henry Stein, he looks incredibly young cause the guy took a bath in veggies- no I'm joking-but he has been eating healthily. 'Charlie'-you know what we're gonna call her Charlie and Charlie Puppet/Marionette/Charlotte so there's a difference-was 17 in the book series, and it happened in 1997, so if we do the math again, she's 33, but since she's an AI, she still looks 17, and her mind still is.

I haven't read the books, but I know that Charlie is a robot made by Henry to replace his daughter

If Charlie dies, tell me, but in this case, she's alive)

He, his daughter Charlie, John and Sammy were coming to make amends with Charlotte. They organized a picnic and family bonding time. It was going to be hard since Charlotte is very stubborn.

They eventually saw Funtime Chica, Henry recognized her and asked if she has seen Charlotte. Funtime Chica tells them, unaware that Charlie hates him. 

Sammy was very shocked to learn Charlie was an AI and his real sister was a possessed animatronic.

As they arrive at the door, they knocked politely, and Baby opens the door. She recognizes Charlie and John, the two shits that beat her up. When Ballora learned this, she hated them even more.

"What are you shitheads doing here." Baby snaps at them with a menacing tone.

"We just want to see Charlotte, we mean no harm," Henry assures her from his wheelchair.

Baby stares at him. Ballora shouts from behind.

"Elisabeth! Why are you still at the door?" She asks. She eventually came by and stared shocked at the Emilys. Her eyes opened, revealing a purple shade.

"What are YOU doing here?"She exclaims, clearly wanting to kill them. Her faceplates opened, revealing her sharp teeth. Sammy, scared, hid behind Henry. Realizing this, Ballora stops, but only for the poor little boy.

"They said they wanted to see Charlie."

"The puppet."John corrects.

Charlie looks at him. "Honey don't be mean."

John was never fond of the animatronics.

Ballora doubts them for a bit. Eventually, she thought this was important and let them in.