Chapter 18 || Millie's Thoughts

Millie is my fan name for the female guard for Security Breach

This chapter has some information that has hints of the true plot of FNAGF

__Millie's POV__

It has been months. I haven't seen my cousin Player for a long time. We looked very similar. He had blonde hair and green eyes. He liked to play video games, and just last year, I gave him a VR set. he was overjoyed, and since I worked at Pizza Plex, where the glam rock animatronics used to be, we are friends now. Anyway, he loved Fazbear entertainment that he got a FNAF game made by them a long time ago. And then I never heard of him again. Was that game cursed just like the merchandise many years ago? I am not sure.

( In my FNAF Au, they did not hire an indie game developer, the company just based the game on real events)

I was worried, but Michael was nothing supportive and gave me hope. He was my boyfriend, and despite being the son of a murderer, he was nothing like him. I love him very much. 

After Fazbear's entertainment closed, so did Pizza Plex. At that time I was allies with the animatronics, but then one thing that I remember that made me scared for my life was one night in Pizza Plex. I just started being friends with the Glamrocks. I saw a figure running. I could tell it was a she, she had a ponytail and wore some kind of puffy dress. It was during the night, so no one but me was here, after that, The mall was closed. I never knew why. Fazbear Entertainment was very private.

Because of that, I stole the Glamrocks and we ran away into the sewers, where we meet beaten up Michael and other animatronics. I met his family and friends, and we travelled to a peaceful place, walking under the sewers for years. People who travelled under and saw us were murdered immediately. Took me a while to get used to it. We went to Circus Baby's rental, and Michael told me the entire story. There, we took pins that turned us into humans and we finally walked in public. After travelling and finding the right place, we found Gravity Falls. We settled down, and me and Michael got jobs, both as security guards.

Me and Michael started to date more often and developed more feelings. I accepted him and his strange family that started killing people for no reason.

But, that fateful night still terrifies me. Did that girl had anything to do with Pizza Plex closing? The company is cursed anyway.

But still. the thought terrifies me. I ask Michael about it sometimes and he said that I should ask Lolbit about it, after all, she is a hacker...

So I asked her.

Lolbit, after a few hours of hacking, explained that Pizza Plex closed because of a bunch of murders that were made before the mall closed in the evening, and the killer must've escaped. There were more killers as well in the mall. I just saw one of them.

I then realised the girl must've been it. One of the killers. I've kept this between me, Lolbit and Michael, until we get further proof. And we get to know what we're dealing with.

We haven't told the others, so they don't panic, I'd like them to be relaxed at the moment, we've been through a lot. Just like Lolbit has said:

'Our story is so long we could put it in 8 games!'

I just don't understand why she said games instead of books. I mean our past tells a story right?

I swear to god, why is the company related to killings?

Can't we get a peaceful life for once?!

(no)

(okay that's the end for Millie's thoughts, sorry for the again short chapter

I'm just trying to update the book more)