Chapter 17 || Drunk

__3rd Person POV__

After the events of the search and the little date Baby and Mabel had, they organized a night where Baby's friends would meet Mabel's friends, and they would hang out at a pub. Ballora reserved the whole pub. Yes, the whole fucking pub. There was a hot tub at the roof, and Charlie called dibs.

Dipper was forced to come, since his friends were going as well. As they walked to the pub, Baby and Mabel have developed more feelings as a normal couple should have. They planned to announce it later this evening.

As they arrived, two of Baby's friends would hang out with two of Mabel's friends.

Ballora was hanging out with Stanford and McGucket. Charlie, Freddy, and Stanley were already drunk by the time they went inside and were doing shenanigans.

Ennard and Robbie seemed to be getting along, they were writing a song collaboration together while getting some drinks. Robbie was the first of the GF Gang who discovered who they animatronics truly were. He thought it was cool

The little kids (Minireenas, Bon Bon, Bonnet, Bidybabs,BB, and JJ) were playing with Soos and Melody, they were excellent at taking care of children.

Michael and Chris were with Wendy who seem to pay attention to Chris the most. She'd lift him up in the air and Chris would giggle. Michael would tell her to do other things that Chris liked.

Mangle and Foxy were with the rest of Wendy's friends: Tambry, Thompson, and that blonde guy I can't find the name of. Foxy was assuring them Mangle was nice as she growled at the teenagers, thinking they'd dismantle her. The teens were frightened and hid behind a table.

Gideon was trying to flirt with Dee Dee, who was unmoved.

Funtime Freddy, Lolbit, and Funtime Foxy were dancing on poles, not in a sexual way, but more like they were drunk dancing.

Yenndo was facepalming and pleading Lobit to get down.

Chica and her chick gang were arguing with the bartender on how the snacks tasted terrible, Chica made a better version of it. The Manager fired the bartender, after being convinced what Chica made was much better.

Bonnie and Pacifica were just calm during the whole thing. Sometimes chatting, eventually, Pacifica went to hang out with Toy Chica and they got along better.

Cassidy was nowhere to be found, she was probably going to scare people again.

Baby and Mabel were in the hot tub drinking soda, chatting, maybe kissing on the cheek from time to time, unbeknownst to anybody. Except for Funtime Chica and Rockstar Chica who saw them. The girls explained they were dating. Funtime Chica was screaming of joy, and Rockstar Chica swore not to tell anyone.

In any case, they were happy for the two of them.

As the two ladies left. Mabel asked a sudden question.

"Wait...Lizzie...if we are staying together...that means we might get married right?"

Baby nods.

"Then how the fuck do we have kids?"

Baby spits out her drink. She looks at her girlfriend strangely. Mabel looks back.

"I mean, women can't reproduce, so either we adopt, or....I'll ask Mikey to make us a child, you know like Charlie's doppelganger. An AI." Baby replies.

Mabel was satisfied with the answer.

"Would, for example, Lolbit and Yenndo do that as well? make a child, with wires and cables?"