Chapter 25 || Showtime!

__3rd person POV__

After the concert, Dipper and Mabel had an idea to perform their show with the animatronics. They suggested it to them, and Michael exclaimed happily.

(Michael makes versions of his friends' suits, ex: Glamrock, Showtime)

"I have made these outfits one day when I was bored! They are suitable enough to perform with!" He exclaims. He leads Dipper and Mabel to the basement where he shows the suits.

"They're perfect Michael! But why did you make these?" Mabel asks.

"I get bored sometimes, and I happen to be good at repairing animatronics. So I decided why not?"

The three got back upstairs and Michael gave the outfits to the animatronics, but they were not going to change just yet.

They had to plan how will they be able to make the show, and where would it be.

"We could ask the Glamrocks for help, since they perform already, they could give us some experience of the subject," Freddy suggests. He grabs his phone and calls Montgomery.

"Hey, Fredboi!" The crocodile calls Freddy by his nickname.

"Hey, Montgomery! We thought of having a show, where we sing and stuff, but we need help on how to organize it."

"Sure, Freddy! So first you need some guys who are interested in financing the show, then you plan when it's going to happen and where."

"Thanks! I know this is too much of a favor, but could your producers finance the show? It will only be once, we just want to try the experience." Freddy pleads his friend.

"Sure my man! I'll contact the producers and we'll think about it okay?" He replies before hanging up.

So now they had to wait, because if they prepare immediately and the producers say no, it would've been a waste of time.

"What songs do you suggest singing?" Chica asks, leaning down on the couch.

In the living room was everyone, except for Ennard and Mangle, who tried to convince the burnt spaghetti to go outside more, since he did not attend the karaoke and drunk night, even the concert! So you can guess why Mangle did so.

Charlie and her children were there as well, but they did not want to attend this show idea. Charlie doesn't sing at all as the puppet. So they were just listening to the entire thing.

Goldie was not here though, despite visiting the gang more often.

"Join Us For A Bite!" Baby exclaims. As she proposes her song, others started to recommend more as well, they were mostly from that one Karaoke night.

"You Can't Hide!" Funtime Freddy states.

"After Hours!" Cassidy spoke.

"You Belong Here!" Michael submits his song.

"What do you think sis? L.O.L or Please Stand By?" Lolbit asks her sister who was sitting beside her. She was asking which song would be better.

"Please Stand BY, I like that one better." Funtime Foxy responds with her choice.

"Okay then! Please Stand By!" Lolbit shouts her song.

That was all the songs they could think of that the crowd might like.

Freddy's phone rang soon after.

It was Monty.

"Guess what? They're up for the gig! But they will only do it once, and they said they better be impressed."