Chapter 12 || The Search pt.1

__Chica's POV__

Think Chica, what was your last name?

I woke up from my sleep. I got startled. I had a dream of the past. I was with my mother. She had blond hair like me, and brown eyes. She was putting me to sleep...Then...A bunny man appeared. Springtrap. 

It was the day I died. But...I didn't remember her name. I called her mama all the time. I started to wonder about the whole thing. I didn't want to find mom because I needed the money, it's just the thought that came by and made me worried. I want to find her. I want us to find our parents.

I talked about it between all of us. The Afton did not have to do with this, since...they are a family. The fun times don't care. But I do. I talked with the originals and we decided to search. I suggested that we ask Lobit to hack and find info about our parents. She refused, saying it will take so much time. But I pleaded. Eventually, she nodded and accepted to help.

So me, Cassidy, Freddy, Foxy, and Bonne were in Lolbit's room, where she was typing quickly on the computer.

"Back in the day, with those ugly ass computers, Fazbear's entertainment made a website. They would write the info of the most visiting customers, since your parents would bring you there many times, they must be there.." She explains as I worriedly sat on the chair. She types and then the screen turns black with a lot of binary and code. The website was old and hasn't been touched. I stare at Lolbit's fingers tap the keyboard.

She hacked easily and she arrived at the page where the customers were. It shook me because the company had all the info about them..were they stalking us? So William could choose the right victims?

As Lolbit read the info about one of the people, who looked like mom, she announces:

"That's your mom, it says she had a child named Susie with blue eyes and blonde hair, who owned a dog."

I smile.

"What is her full name?"

Lolbit looks at the screen.

"Luxury Jones".

"Your mother's name is Luxury?!" Bonnie exclaims.

"My father's name is Ricardio!"Foxy says, not reading the page.

"You remember your father's name?" Freddy exclaims with shock.

"Yes Captain, I never forgot his name. I told it to Mangle, who I remind ya, has a very good memory."

Freddy nods, as Lolbit explains to us who the rest of our parents are.

"Freddy, your mother's name is Gabriella."

"You couldn't remember her name? Dude! Her name is the same as yours!" Cassidy exclaims at her 'brother'.

"Bonnie's mother's name is Jeneva, and Cassidy's dad's name is Akeno."

Freddy snorts.

"Cassidy's a fucking Asian?" He exclaims.

"Uh...He's half Asian and half American, his wife is American, so Cassidy's just one-third of Asian blood." Lolbit corrects him. Freddy frowns, while Cassidy laughs at him.

"Can you know how old they are now and where they are?"

"Well...There are links to their social media..I'll try." Lolbit says. She sits down again and types as quickly as sonic.

We waited in the darkroom, I sat on the bed, while the others stood up, with Bonnie sitting down in the floor.

Once Lolbit was done, she showed us her screen and saw my mother's Facebook.