Chapter 27 || Dangers of VR

__Millie's POV__

I'm tired of waiting. Been days but still no news about Player. I have been waiting. That's it. I'm going to his house. NOW.

I drove to his place in the town, and once I knocked on the door, there was no response.

I finally entered as I broke the door down and saw nothing. The place was dark.

"Player?"

No reply.

I started my investigation. After turning on the lights I saw a bunch of words written in purple. I could not make it out. Some were not writings at all, but drawings of bunnies.

"Oh no...Not you too!" I cried. My poor cousin has been swayed to partake in murder! But at least I have a chance to know how William did so. I tried searching the living room, but just random living room stuff and more hints that Player was indeed swayed.

(I'm surprised nobody pointed out that the character Player is a joke, he portrays the player in FNAF VR, plus he is named Player and has an FNAF VR game)

In the kitchen, all of the knives were taken. The bathroom seemed fine...oh wait no nevermind, there's a dead body there. However, Player's bedroom has the most information I could get. The VR headset was there, laying on the floor, and around it was a bunch of arrows in purple pointing to it. drawings of bunny masks were there, and the words 'He's here' as well.

I curiously took the headset and saw something I did not expect. It was dark, it looked like your average VR game, but then, there were whispers

'Join us'

'You will be pleased'

'Wear the mask'

'He will be disappointed'

'It will be fun'

'Join'

'Join'

'JOIN'

And just as they said their last word, a yellow bunny with a creepy smile and purple eyes jump scared me. He was not a suit, more like a costume. But I knew it was William. Who else?

Before I could've been persuaded, I took off the helmet and sat to think for a bit.

I take the VR set and walk back to the car and drove to the Afton House. When I knocked on the doo,r Freddy greeted me.

"Wassup retired Glamrock," I tell the tall bear.

"Hey Blondie," Freddy replies.

"I'm here to see Lolbit."

"At least you're not here to visit Michael: you're always here to see him."

Freddy lets me in and I go upstairs to see my colleague in this investigation.

"This time I got some stuff," I told the orange-purple fox. Lolbit smiles, despite that we're in a dangerous situation. I hand her the VR set and explain it.

"William, for some reason, resurrected as some kind of virus, whoever plays this VR game, will be influenced by him to murder in his cult. Don't hack it with your computer, he might affect it as well." I explain. Lolbit takes a peek, and takes it off seconds after.

"Where did you get this?" Lolbit questions.

"My cousin, he got swayed, which is why I did not receive news from him," I clarify.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Lolbit says.

"I guess we have everything now. William is after us, and brought a large cult with him by swaying them in this VR game. It will be only a matter of time before this town is in immediate danger."

"We can't go anywhere else. We worked hard to find peace here, and if we go anywhere else, those towns will also be in jeopardy." I inform her.

"When should we tell them?"

"The others?" Lolbit asks. I nod. "I don't even know."

Both of us look at the floor. Deeply hesitant.

(I'm not scared about writing short chapters, what matters is that you understand what's going on)