Chapter 34 || The Fair

__3rd Person POV__

It was nighttime the following day

Two groups walked to the fair. Upon seeing them, the crowd immediately ran away in terror.

on one side, there were the bad guys. Smiling viciously like psychos. All of them wore bunny masks in different colors. Except for one. He was a glitchy yellow bunny.

Now, however, there was much to say about the good guys. A part was animatronic, a part was human. Originals, Toys, Nightmares, Funtimes, Rockstars, Glamrocks, you name it. The humans included our heroes Dipper and Mabel, and they brought Grunkle Ford, whose attacks were more effective then Stan's. Plus he didn't want to partake. Other humans included Millie, and that was just about it.

Each side has so many people you couldn't tell which one was outnumbered or not. In the crowd full of cultists, Millie recognized her cousin, but shrugged it off.

Another main description of the event was a group of kids, tied into individual poles, and a switch not far. Under each child was a bed of nails, that would impale them immediately. If the animatronics didn't 'play nice', Glitchtrap would order a cult member to pull the switch and let the children demise.

(oof, I am so stressed to write this, I always get stressed when writing a boss fight)

The two sides stared at each other with no word. One of them had to start the fight, but who?

Then, Ford walked out of the crowd, pulled out a gun, and shot into the sky and shouted: 'ATTACK!' The battle commenced, and the two sides ran to each other.

( here are a few cult members I made: the Blind killer and I added a few characters into the cult as well, such as Player and Tape Girl, who I headcanon to be Vanny's cousin after I drew her design)

Each animatronic took on a cult member, it'd be easy for the ones who were more powerful. Such as Charlie, and Mangle, who had extra hands. They killed each one, easy-peasy. Sometimes some members are more skilled, and it'd take a while to take them down.

Ford was even more skilled than them, he had been fighting his way through the universe for 30 years, after all. He chocked, shot, snapped the neck of some, or sometimes took their knife and stabbed them while they were disoriented.

Cassidy had a matter with three enemies. She simply used her ghost abilities which would make her invisible for a small bit, but it managed her to sneak up on the killers and make her move.

Charlie used her black-and-white tentacles to choke her enemies, or throw them into something sharp so they could be immediately hit right in the chest. Or she'd use her flames to burn the killers alive.

The killers were not prepared for their abilities, which irritated Glicthtrap.

"You morons! Kill them!" He shouts. His secret weapon was his best killers: Player, Tape Girl, Blind killer, and Vanny. He saved them for later.

Elisabeth used a battle technique she invented where she'd merge her hand with the claw in her stomach and make the lobster hand she had back in Pizzeria Simulator. She'd use her roller skates as well to glide quickly while her claw would impale her victims.

Chris had it easy. He rode on N.Foxy like a knight and around him were the Nightmares, which have grown to an enormous size. They killed for him. Chris didn't even do anything, just rode on the beast and ordered the Nightmares what to do.

Lefty used his telekinesis to take away the enemy's knife and stab them right in there.

Some animatronics who did not have special abilities did the same technique: jumpscare them, which would scare the cultists for a bit, then make the move.