Chapter 28 || Fetch!

(Originally, I put pictures that fit the chapter, but sometimes it's hard to find them, so I'm putting pictures that I find in my FNAGF file

Let's ignore the Glitchtrap Cult and see what Michael was doing in the previous chapter

I haven't eaten lunch yet)

__Michael's POV__

I decided to have a me-day, but did not know what to do. I wandered around the town, passing through houses, restaurants, and shops. After walking, I somehow winded up in a junkyard, searching for possible useful stuff.

As I dug. I heard a little noise. I turned but saw nothing.

Nobody owns this anymore ever since the original owner left to live in a mansion.

I continued digging, and again the noise came, and again I turned. The noise was like something running past me.

this time I was curious. I grabbed a wrench and heard the noise again. I hit in the direction of the noise, and it hit some kind of dog. I approached it. It was an animatronic dog. I looked under its paw that it was made from dad. It was very old, and his nametag was named 'Fetch', his name.

When fetch woke up, he was about to attack me, until he smelled me.

He smelled the animatronic remains in my body, and those parts were from Ennard, who, may I remind you, is made from Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy, mom, and Elisabeth, whose bodies were made from my dad.

Fetch's demeanor became less aggressive, and he skipped playfully around me. He yapped happily. I pet him with a smile.

"Aren't you a cute pup?" I tell him. Fetch nods his head and went on his back and I rubbed his tummy.

After playing for a bit, I brought him home.

"Hey, mom!"

"Hi, sweetie! Did you find something to do?"

"Yeah! And I found someone!"

"Really?" Mom asks curiously. She tilts her head. Fetch comes out from behind me and skips around. Mom was the only one near the entrance and was shocked, despite not opening her eyes.

"His name is Fetch! and he was created by dad!" Fetch smells mom and continues showing his behavior. The sounds attract Elisabeth and Chris, and even the others, except for Lolbit.

Wonder what she's doing.

"Can we keep him, mama?" Chris pleads. The others were playing with Fetch and liked him already.

"I don't know, there's so many people here already...and the money and responsibility..."

"Fetch is an animatronic! He does not need food and money for his care! We just get batteries and a pillow and there!" Chris exclaims.

"Yeah, c'mon mom! I always wanted to have a dog!" Elisabeth adds.

"But where will he sleep..."

"We can take turns! He'll sleep in each of our rooms each night!"

"Well...If you're that sure...fine." Mom sighs. Everybody cheers and play with the new member of the family.