Chapter 16 || Pride Love

Happens during the previous chapter

__Baby's POV__

Today, me and Mabel were going to hang out, just like she promised. She told me to wear a dress, and I didn't hesitate. I wore a dress that resembled my animatronic form and tied my hair into a ponytail.

(That one)

As I got outside, I saw Mabel waving at me. I hug her tightly and we started our hangout.

"I know how much you love ice cream," Mabel explains. "So I figured that we could get some ice cream together." she smiles.

I sense some stress in her. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm fine."

I know she's lying. But I ignored it, maybe she does not want to talk about it. We walked to an ice cream stand. Mabel paid our ice creams.

"You didn't have to do that, I could've paid it," I said. Mabel shakes her head.

"Please, I just want to please you after the family issues that happened," Mabel tells me. I nod and we still hold hands.

We walk to a bench and sit down, we started to talk.

"Does Dipper know?" She asks. Mabel says no.

"We're still not talking to each other."

"I hope you get back together, I had issues with Michael back then."

"When you tried to kill him, or when he was mean to Chris?"

I laugh at her first idea. "No, when he was mean to Chris."

Mabel laughs as well.

"You know, I don't get it if you died by getting lured in by ice cream, why do you still like it?" She asks curiously.

"I dunno, maybe I forgave it, "I say putting my ice cream in the air. Mabel laughs hysterically.

"I know things haven't gone too well, but I will never ever get mad at you, I forgive you senpai~" She says, imitating me talking to the ice cream. I laugh as well.

"Gimme my senpai back!" I shout. Mabel tries to dodge my hand, trying to get my ice cream back.

I got it back after tackling a bit, making sure we wouldn't make the scoop fall down.

We started eating the ice cream so it could stop melting and we could go on our way. After doing that we walked around the town, and Mabel told me about each of her friends.

"We should all meet each other, hang out. My friends meet your friends, I mean," I suggested.

"Why not! Let's do it at a pub. And get drunk! I mean, I'm 13, and turning 14 next month!"Mabel tells me.

"But you're still underage, "I tell her. "I, on the other hand, am older than you, I lived in the 80's girl. So technically since we're in 2013, I might be 33 years old." I explain to her. "So I can drink."

Mabel rolls her yes and hits me with her elbow.

"Bitch."She says. I laugh and asked what we would do next.

"We could go to the forest and show me your animatronic form! I know some of your friend's forms, but haven't seen yours. I also want to see your scooper trooper."

Scooper trooper. 

Mabel called my stomach claw that.

I laugh at what she called my claw and we walked to the forest.

I turned into my animatronic form. Mabel looked at me in admiration. My hair was tied in ponytails, the colored streaks I had from being Scrap Baby were gone. And my dress changed into my Circus Baby clothes, and my skin turned white. My red cheeks appeared and my lips turned red. My shoes turned red with a small yellow puffy ball 'floating' above it for each one. We could tell I was a robot because. I told Mabel to back away from me, so when I show my claw it wouldn't harm her.

She did so and I showed it, it clawed a piece of a tree I was facing at.

After that Mabel ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"That was so cool! And your form is so cute! You do look like a circus girl!" Mabel exclaims. I held her hands that wrapped my waist and giggled.

I turned back into my human form, using my pins and the sound illusion discs.

We went back to the town and Mabel told me about her experiences before, since I told her so much about me, she deserves to tell me about her as well. Something that shocked me a bit was when she said that a dream demon turned the town into an apocalypse.

It was hard to take in, but then again, there are gnomes here that steal Chica's pizza every day.

Speaking of which, when they do that, Toy Chica makes them mini pizzas in a basket with a note for them. They really like it and started calling her their 'queen'. 

When I asked Mabel about that, she said that the gnomes choose the right woman to be their queen. I didn't say anything about that and we continued chatting.

"Are you having fun?" Mabel asks me.

"What do you mean?"

"I want us to have more fun...cause...today is a special day..."She says, blushing a bit.

Special day? What does she mean?

I looked at her confused.

"I like this person, and decided to organize a day for them and me to hang out. And I just wondered if the day was fun for them because that same day is when I'd admit my feelings for them."Mabel says, putting her two index fingers together.

I immediately understood what she meant.

Jesus, she liked me? I didn't know how to feel. I have never gotten a boyfriend so I had no idea what emotion to have. Did I like her back? 

Mabel was a great friend, she supported me and believed me. She trusts me.

I was absolutely confused. Should I like her back? I tried checking if I loved her deep within me.

I got no response.

While thinking all these fast thoughts, I felt a light blush on my face, and then it got redder and redder. I didn't look at Mabel so we wouldn't have strange eye contact.

Jeez, love is hard when you're a animatronic and human at the same time.

But then again, Lolbit, Yenndo, Cassidy, and Goldie, who were kinda like me, found their special one.

Then, in a brilliant moment of word association. I shouted:

"I LIKE YOU TOO!" And grabbed Mabel by her shirt and pressed my lips against hers. Mabel was shocked at first but then went in for it. After that we looked at each other, clearly shocked. 

What were we thinking?

(here we go again, Sky is shipping two people from different fandoms again

I fell like this chapter is short as fuck)