Chapter 11 || The Other Side Of The Family

__Ballora's POV__

Last night was quite a shocker! I hope that's the last time we have affair with family members...

What's wrong with them coming over, you ask? 

Me and William's families are what you'd imagine being a 'picture perfect' family. They'd expect us to be the same. But we aren't. We are dead. We have killed.

What would happen if they learned our true selves?

They'd call the police.

And I don't run away no longer. I'm staying here.

I sit down and sigh. I hope I could actually relax. Not taking care of the others, or even preparing lunch for guests.

I started to watch Rick and Morty, which was the only adult show I let everyone in this household watch. The young kids have lived for a long time...their body is years old, so eventually we had to explain where babies came from. They didn't react strongly, since the Minireenas, Bidybabs, and Bonnie puppets have no soul, they don't think it's that disgusting, they think it's how things were supposed to be. But, I tell them to not do the same as Rick is doing in the show. I don't want them to drink weird juice.

As I was watching the phone rings.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT NOW?!" I shout.

Dee Dee stares at me strangely.

"Nothing sweetie, I'll handle it," I tell her. Dee Dee looks back at the TV. I pull out the phone from my pocket and see an old number...again.

Is yesterday rewinding itself?

I groan of annoyance and see the message.

It's me. Your mother, It has been so long, I haven't gotten news of you. I thought you died...I just wanted to send this message to check if it was true. Please reply. I would like to see you again

I gulped.

I replied back.

Yes, it's me. I never died, just a bunch of fake news to put us in a bad name.

I put the phone back and got a new text message from mom.

Oh! I'm so relieved! Where are you?

Why?

I want to visit you! Me, and your father.

I'm in Gravity Falls.

We're in Portland! We're going right away! We might arrive at nighttime.

Ok then

I put my phone down.

"Chica I need your help!" Chica runs downstairs and approaches me.,

"What's wrong?"

"My parents are coming over, I need you to help me cook something."

"Wasn't last time enough for William's sister?"

"My family is a rich family, they obviously need a good dinner."

Chica nods and runs to the kitchen.

"Kids!!!"

My children run downstairs.

"What's going on now?"Michale sighs.

"My parents are coming over."

"UGH!"Baby groans.

"I know. Tell me about it."

"They are a rich family. I need you to wear good looking clothes, and behave your best. Be polite. They have habit of thinking a 15-year-old is a baby, so...Don't get mad at them Elisabeth."