Chapter 6 || Hot Chick

__Chica's POV__

I waited outside for Mabel, wearing my work clothes and my purse. I checked my watch.

6:am

I then heard someone running. I looked up and saw Mbel running with her brother. I smiled.

"Chica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouts.

I wave at her. When she finally arrived, I hug her and her brother.

"You brought your brother?"

"Yes, I convinced him."

Dipper groans as I giggle.

"Let's go, we're having customers soon," IO explain. I hold both of their hands, which irritates Dipper, he must think that he is too old. But you never know..

I'm not letting them get out of my sight.

We arrive at the diner.

"Oh! This used to be Lazy Susan's diner! Did she retire?"

"Yes, she sold me the diner, and I changed it a bit."

"Chica's family diner."Mabel reads the huge sign on the diner. 

I see the other chicas, Toy Chica, Rockstar Chica, and Glamrock Chica. They worked with me.

"Hey girls!"

"Chica! they exclaim."

I go to hug them, with the twins beside me. After hugging them, I explain who they are, using fake names, of course.

"These are my cousins, Cherry, Roxxie, and Stella." I introduce them to the twins. The girls wave at the twins happily.

I gave the twins some aprons and let them help is cook for the customers.

"You're a great cook chica!"Mabel compliments me.

"Thanks!"

"How did you learn how to cook so well?" Dipper asks, trying to socialize.

"Dipper, Chica and her friends used to work at a pizzeria! They were the performers!"Mabel explains.

I got shocked a bit, but shook my head. Baby probably told her.

"I was also the cook." I correct her.

We made pizza together. Mabel's pizza was glamorous and sweet at the same time. It had a rainbow look. It was obviously a dessert pizza.

"That's beautiful! I should add that to my menu! What should we call it?" I ask her.

"What about...Pride Pizza!"Mabel exclaims.

"Wonderful!"I tell her. I call Toy Chica.

"Cherry, add to the menu 'Pride Pizza' please!" I tell her. Toy Chica nods and walks to the office that was accessible by the kitchen.

Toy Chica is the one who handles the money and all that financial 'office' stuff. Glamrock Chica was the one who decorated the diner, and Rockstar Chica was the waitress. I was the cook and boss of the diner.

We continued the next 2 hours like this. Mabel was very proud of her creation and it instantly became a hit. 

"Say..we don't have many desserts, why don't you craft some?"I propose to Mabel and hand her a notebook. She was super excited and starting to brainstorm immediately.

I looked at Dipper, he seemed a bit upset. Was it because his sister created a masterpiece?

"Hey Dipper..."