Final Forms (Pt. 2)

Sam's jaw nearly hit the floor, her hands slowly falling from holding Namjoon's at her waist, her dancing faltering until she eventually just stood there dumbfounded.

Taehyung walked slightly in front, his thick wavy hair pulled off of his face with a printed scarf, the billowy fabric of his matching shirt loosely tucked into fitted slacks, showing off toned arms and a golden plane of smooth chest. His stare caused knees to buckle everywhere it went, and even Sam felt herself sigh when he finally saw her. A look of pleasant surprise crossed his features, an enticing smile holding to his lips as he leaned in to say something into Jeongguk's ear.

 A look of pleasant surprise crossed his features, an enticing smile holding to his lips as he leaned in to say something into Jeongguk's ear

Jeongguk seemed to jolt in surprise as well, doe eyes looking to Taehyung as he said something Sam couldn't hear or decipher from his lips. Taehyung pointed in her direction, and Sam felt her breath catch in her throat when Jeongguk's eyes met her own. She had never seen the expression he had on, something that toed the line between soft and predatory. His black jeans were as tight as Jimin's showing off equally sculpted thighs with more girth to them, his black button down and jacket tight enough to highlight large, firm biceps and defined pectorals. He walked with intention in his eyes toward Sam and the others, though Sam couldn't quite define what that intention was. When he got close, he paused, his smirk completely foreign and sending Sam's brain in overload.

"Hey, Bug," Jeongguk grinned, the look in his eyes reminding her more of Hoseok's usual gaze than the bright-eyed innocence she was used to, "Good to see you

"Hey, Bug," Jeongguk grinned, the look in his eyes reminding her more of Hoseok's usual gaze than the bright-eyed innocence she was used to, "Good to see you."

"K-Kookie?" Sam's voice was barely audible over the music, "What happened to you?"

"This is just me, outside of the mine," his smile widened as he noticed that Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok were all looking at him with envy and awe. He pulled his jacket open, displaying his broad chest and tapered waist as he spun in a slow circle, "You don't like it?"

"No...I mean yes...I mean," Sam laughed at herself, "I mean...wow!"

Jeongguk raked his hands through his floppy hair, making Sam swallow hard as she watched. She was suddenly hyper-aware of the fact that she was surrounded by five of the most gorgeous men in the club, all eyes on her, and she had stopped dancing to stand in the center of them like an idiot tree.