Work Up/Out

Sam didn't question Hoseok's demand, complying immediately by pushing her hand into her waistband, the other firmly gripping the steering wheel as she drove through the slow traffic. She felt how damp she was again, the heat radiating off of her apex as she heard his voice filter through her car speakers.

"I can hear your breathing, Kitten," he groaned, "You're such a good girl for me."

She whimpered at his praise, again when she heard the distinct sound of his zipper on the other end of the line. She listened to him spit on his hand, the hiss of breath as he began touching himself, her own need mounting with every erotic sound.

"Touch it," he commanded, "I want you dripping when I taste you." He waited until he heard her tiny moans, "Are you playing with your clit, Kitten? Are you pumping those little fingers inside your tight cunt?"

"C-clit," she answered breathily, "Hobi it feels so good..."

"I know, Baby," he tried to hush her whining, but the sound of his hand stroking himself had her worked into an irrevocable frenzy, "Give a finger inside, Love. Just one for me." She heard his hand speed up with her panting breaths, "Don't come, Baby. Keep going. Wait for me."

They talked back and forth, concentrating on driving while they tried t describe to each other what they were doing, how it felt, and how bad they wanted to get home to their prize.

"I'm here," he announced, the sound of him tucking himself into his pants and zipping them up punctuating his sentence, "How close are you, Kitten?"

"So close!" she cried out, whining as she tried to grind herself harder onto her hand, "I'm s-so close."

"To the house, Baby," he chuckled, the click of her front door sounding in her ears, "How close are you to me?"

"I'm parking now," she whined, "Hobi, I can't stop...too far..."

"Fuck."

Sam turned off the car, her head hitting the back of the seat as she began to work herself in earnest. She just needed one, quick and dirty and wet, just one to get her to where her legs would function properly and she could walk herself to her door and into his arms. She unbuckled her seatbelt and pressed her free hand against the window, giving herself leverage to fuck herself on her fingers, biting back the screams that threatened to break free from her chest. 

Suddenly her door was thrown open, strong hands and arms stopping her as she cried out from loss of contact and swooped her into their embrace. Her legs wrapped instinctively around the waist of the man holding her, Hoseok's voice low and stern at her ear.

"I told you to wait," he growled, palming her ass as he held her, "You got too greedy, Kitten."

"Please," she begged, making him curse as she tightened her legs around him, "Let me come. Make me come, I -"

"Enough," he grunted, slamming his lips to hers as he walked her through her open front door and kicking it closed behind him.

He stalked them directly to her bedroom, throwing her on her bed and towering over her. He tugged impatiently at the buttons of his shirt, watching her intently as she peeled her clothes from her body piece by piece. Her pants and top thrown to the floor, his fingers paused at his trousers as he saw a glint of metal catch his eye. It poked through the lavender lace covering the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. She sat up more looking up at him in question, when the glimmer flashed once again. In the blink of an eye, he was over her and pressing her to the mattress with his body.

"What do we have here?" he asked devilishly, pushing her bra up and over her ample tits, finding what he was looking for in the form of tiny barbell piercings lancing through each nipple, "Fuck."