I

Silence woke me up.

i looked over to the bed only to find Ethan still sleeping peacefully . He had grown up so fast and in couple weeks , he will turn 10 .

time sure flows quite fast .

i still remember when i first found him.

- 5 years ago -

few step more , and we will be out of this mess . i told my wolf again and again. we both were tired and didn't had much strength left.

i hadn't eaten anything from last four days and all i am doing is running and fighting . i was on run from the bunch of rogues. they are so fixed on me like a glue. i know i am beautiful but isn't it too much . i mean let a small innocent child live her life peacefully .

"you stole their food and kill few of their people. what do you expect from them? Give you moon and stars and let us go? " my wolf spoke up.

yes. i almost forgot. those stupid rascals were talking about selling me. so i just finished them in a way that now not even their organ are in shape for selling.

i looked around and i saw the pack border. weirdly there are no guards.
i was near the territory of blue stone pack .

i knew their luna .

she was wounded that time and rogues were after her . i helped her and in return she wanted me to come with her to her pack . so i ran away while she was unconscious not wanting to engage in any pack . i know it's good to be in a pack but not for me .

i grew up in wilderness, no one to look after me, no one to fight for me and protect me and no one to love me plus accepting the fact that i am the one that every single wolf pack is after...some for the name that comes with killing me . some to capture me and make me their own killing weapon and some to sell me

what do they think of me ? an in-sale product of h&m .... everyone wants to sell me ! never mind.

i silently followed after the luna to make sure she reaches safely to her pack .

later i heard some rumors that their alpha is looking for girl around 13 years , with forest green eyes and hazel brown hair.

that was the last time someone knew how i look like and i left them alive since they have no idea of who i am .

i stepped inside the pack border and still no one in sight. after running for few more minutes my steps halted as i was taken back by what i saw ....it can be called a worse than a deadly nightmare for some.

there were dead bodies of rogues and the pack member .blood was covering for what once used to be beautiful green land of flowers . pack houses were on fire . i didn't wanted to enter but i did in thought of that lady i saved back then.... i didn't wanted any harm coming to her. she reminds of a mother i never had . who wanted to protect me as her pup .

i masked my scent as i silently and quietly made my way to what seemed like a alpha's wing . i was good in hiding. it's generally difficult for anyone to find me until i want to show myself . i skipped few rogues as my wolf wasn't in any condition to fight. i knew leaving them alive would result in death on either side but let's be honest - 'death is now like an old friend to me' .... i have killed countless people and i am just 14 and people die one way or the other. death is inevitable .

"but you can save them " my wolf replied back.

"i don't get into fight which aren't mine !"
i replied her back in an emotionless tone. ... looking at my own self i was filled with injuries. injuries which would have killed a normal wolf by now . though i knew if i continued further i am sure the result won't be same but putting my whole existence into risk isn't on my to do list for the day.