XXVII : The Last kiss

Davina's pov :

it worked. the magic worked .

i was filled with cuts all over my body. it was a dark magic , darker than anything . i don't know how but i suddenly remembered it. like it was purposely put inside my head but i don't care for now as long as it worked

i don't know why looking at the lifeless bodies on the ground today. it felt like the pain was mine the loss was mine. i have never felt that . so if there's a single way to save the lives i will do it .

atleast it worked and i am still alive . that's all matter . now i have to undo the barrier i formed.

why isn't it working.?

"we are trapped in our own dark magic . we laid the death bed for our own selves either we finishes it or it finishes us " daeliah spoke up. she wasn't surprised or shocked.

" you knew about it ? you knew it's a trap we were entering in? why didn't you tell me? " i replied back to her.

" i wanted to but i couldn't. your father trapped us. i was also trapped davina . the voice we heard from time to time was nothing but a little part of your father's conscience which was rooted with these dark power inside us "

fuckitt....i need to finish it before it finishes us. i focused on all the dark force inside me as i could hear some thunderstorms. they are here. dark lords are here for their lost power.

"give it back little girl " a voice spoke up but i couldn't see anything except the red flame eyes of the source.

" what a coincidence! i don't want it either .... go ahead and take it. i can live far better without them. " i shouted back.

a loud laughter errupted from them. are they mocking me? ..

" you will die the moment i extract it from you. you were meant to die but these darkness saved you. you should be thankful "

" cut to the chase.! can we? " i shouted back annoyed....i can't die i have lot to do.... i promised ethan i will be back. i promised Austin i will help in avenging his family.

"hell we are virgin. i have no plans to die virgin too. so don't worry we will make it alive " my wolf replied as i chuckled hard on her statement

"Daeliah i am scared " i told my wolf honestly. i am scared if i have to be honest i am scared. i have no plans to die so soon when i got a reason worth living for. alex. i wanted to live with alex , to grow old with him .

"me too " she replied back.

her voice sounded more like a whisper and at that moment i remembered every life i took away. everything which i wanted to do. every happy moments i had flashed back to me. a smile formed on my lips at those memories.

" what's is there in death which is making you smile so brightly ? " the voice spoke back again . ruining my thoughts.

" i can't die when i have a sexy hunk mate out there waiting for me. fuckk me... i didn't even told the guy i love that i love him. so i think my death have to be postponed for later as for now you do your work " i replied back to him.

" hope is for suckers little girl "

"how old are you grandpa? " i shouted back at him.

" i will regret your death little one. you seen like a nice person but in this cruel world nothing good comes to the good person." he spoke looking at me. his frame was getting more and more clearer.

" trust me if you will know what i have done to survive in this cruel world of yours then you won't call me a good person! "

" i already know all about you. surviving in this cruel world is not a sin . i have seen greedy souls .people who killed their own for power and money so for me you are a good one and feel better i am far more worse than you can imagine . you see i am the lord "

" let's discuss this over a cup of tea . for now someone is waiting for me and i am worried that any second more that guy will think i am dead which for now i am not " i said as by now the person was standing in front of me. .

to my surprise he is handsome. i mean really handsome. i still love my mate but you see i appreciate beauty and he is one hell of a piece. so inshort devil doesn't have horns and he is a sculpture of beauty. no doubt devil was an angel too.

" i can hear your thoughts " he said blushing and a little embarrassed .

"i can't leave you like this as this much power will only result in destruction of mankind sooner or later . this darkness will consume you. so i have to take it back and you need to keep your hopes up that you can survive as i do my work "

it felt like my soul was extracted from me. death was better than this pain and burn. after few minutes all i felt was numb as i fell on ground. my heart was barely beating as i slumbered to darkness slowly. but his voice brought me back.

"you really fucking survived. didn't you? i am amazed little one. go now before that guy of yours declare you as dead . see you later alligator. " with that being said he vanished slowly .

a weak smile formed on my lips thinking about how weird this creature was.

i mustered all my strength to stand back on my feet only to be hit with gunshot . i looked down to see how much damage am i in and then i realized that even though that handsome dark lord left a little of his power in me so that i can survive few hundred years , i can not cheat death.

maybe it's the end of us . 'just hold on a little longer ' i said to myself so that for last time i can see his face. my wolf was dying i can feel her . so was i!

" daeliah, you are stuck with me in afterlife too " i said sarcastically

" it's my pleasure "

with all that said a tear escaped my eyes as i saw him . there he was. running towards me .

he collected my little frame from the ground and laid my head on his lap. i can hear him shouting at me but i can't make out what he was saying.

"i love you " i whispered enough for him to hear. i cupped his sides and for the last time i pulled every last ounce of life inside me bringing his face closer to me and for the last time i felt his lips on mine.

"i love you Alexander Valencia Anderson . i am so madly in love with you . it will always be you . i loved you from the moment my eyes fell on you and i am sorry it took me too long to tell you this...... please tell Ethan i am sorry and that i love him "

with the left last breath i closed my eyes as my face rest on his chest feeling his soft whimper and tears .

A/N : ' so the silence will never wake her  up again . '

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *