IV

Alexander's pov

she was heavenly beautiful. her beauty was enchanting. her forest green eyes was perfect. it showed innocence yet struggle . her long hazel brown hair was perfect. i could just stare at her my whole life and that won't be enough too .
"enchanting? just like night. ? " my wolf spoke . i growled at the thought.
" shut up. don't compare that murderer wolf assasin to our mate. she is no where near her. i will find that assassin and avenge my guards myself-- "

"you're late " her melodious voice cut me as my wolf wiggled his tail at her sweet voice. she was covered in blood. she was injured.
"because of you. " . i ignored my wolf. as i looked at her. she was fierce and her fighting skills are little different from other wolf who are trained. i looked at my guards who were staring right at her. i growled loud enough for everyone to hear.
"mine " . i spoke as everyone head bowed down to their luna. but yet she wasn't happy hearing those words.

she looked taken back and before i could realised she starting to run but stopped.

"who are you running from? " i asked as i came in front of her.

"you. " she spoke. it pained me . it was like someone pierced the silver under my skin.
"i told you to be a little friendly with people. your reputation sold us. obviously she will be scared of us " my wolf said in a flat tone. i knew he was right.

" you're mine and i'll have you in the end no matter where you run off too ..... " i spoke harsher than usual so that she can understand one thing that i won't let her go. no matter what.

her eyes were so mesmerizing. that no words can explain this feeling. it was forest green as her scent covered me . she smells like a forest after rain

"what's your name? " i asked as i brought my hands to her waist bringing her closer . she tilted her head eyeing my action. and before i knew she attacked me.

Davina's pov

His hands on my waist were sending me a weird but pleasant feeling all over my body.

i grabbed his hands as i twisted his arm it in another direction with my injured arm. before i could do anything anyfurther . his voice stopped me.

" are you done little mate? "
he said arching his eyebrow at me as he turned me harshly , making me loose the grip on his hands. holding me closely to his chest... my back was touching his chest . again there was this weird sparks all over my back but it lessen the pain. his head was on my neck crook. he inhaled deeply before letting me go.

"that child you brought is bringing chaos in my living room " he spoke as his guards left us.

"play it well . will discuss about it later " my wolf said in annoying tone.

"where is he? " i spoke not knowing how to talk casually.

" in 'our' house . we should go and get you a doctor as well. " he spoke stressing on 'our' as his eyes wandered to my arm and my back .for a second there was a hint of guilt and pain in his eyes for the rogue attack. but it soon got covered with the same emotionless face. i noticed he was talking to his wolf or let's say arguing.

"there is no 'our' and 'we' between you and me Alpha. " i said as i made my way out of his grip towards the pack house

his loud growl stopped me in my tracks and then i realized it was a bad decision of choosing those words. within a second he stood in front of me and his hand gripped my arms tightly and harder . his hands were on the place where the rogue wolf clawed his nails onto me . i hid my pain for a while but his gripped tightened making me wince in pain .
his eyes were now grey . dark grey.