II

"don't think about it. it will bring chaos to the wolf world. and it's still a chance we won't be able to make it out alive " my wolf said it to me. anger was clear in her voice

" you doubt our abilities " i replied

"no. i know it good that we can fight him and can take him down. but the whole pack ? how will you escape from the whole set of royal guards? and pack warriors ... last time it was only a minor fraction of them! "

" but we need this money . this sum and the money we have in our account will be enough for ethan to live for his entire life. we need the money. not for us but for ethan. to give him a future . away from us " i said the last part in whisper

"away from us? what are you planning davina? " she said emphasising each and every word shockingly.

" we can't take him with us. we are danger for that little innocent kid . we almost put his life in danger , few months ago . he is an alpha blood and he needs a pack . we can't give him that. we can't keep him like this. he will be called a rogue and will smell like them as soon as he learns to transform into a wolf and if it's not enough how will we protect him when they will find us? .. he already hates me so, it won't be much of a problem from his side and because what happened last time he will only think that i am dead somewhere . and won't be long before he gives up. "

she stayed silent not uttering a word
"i am sorry that i am such an incapable human ....and you have to be away from ethan. i know you love her. i do too... i am sorry that you have to go through this " i said as tear made their way from my eyes.

"heyy D, you did your best in what you can do for him....you left the woods what was home for you from 14 years... stop blaming yourself please . i am equal to blame in failing to protect him.... we both are in it... and i know you will be always following him from far keeping an eye on him as long as we are alive and that's enough for me to know if he is okay and doing well " she spoke in a soft tone ..

"so Alexander it is... let's not make it quick for him .since calculating the last one and this one he owe us a lot " she said with a grin as i clicked accepted on the mail. confirming and accepting the offer.

my lips twitched upwards at the statement of my wolf . my wolf is deadly and when she says things like that. i for no reason just enjoys it.

i sat there for a few more minutes before i heard a cry from upstairs.
shit.
i ran upstairs making my way to the room finding ethan rolled up in the corner of the room.

Another nightmare.i sighed.

he came running towards me holding me tightly in hug.
'its new ' ... i looked at him. he continued sobbing lightly. holding my neck tightly in his arms.
" what happened? is it a nightmare? "
i asked getting no response. he fell asleep after a while holding onto me.
i slowly took him to bed and put the comforter on him as i went to the sofa in front.

i sat there silently looking at the sleeping ethan for a while . the only light in the room was coming from outside. it is almost morning .

********

i stashed few knifes and a gun in my small back pack with a pair of clothes and innerwears.

i realized a presence behind me. ethan .
he was at the door staring at me .
this won't be good

"i will be gone for few days. the cards are at the same place and so is the knife. use it when necessary . i had put the house security to maximum and-and if i don't come- "

"you are not going anywhere " he spoke loudly enough. his voice holding dominance. i almost forgot he is the alpha's offspring.

i raised an eyebrow at him questioning his statement.

"you are not going anywhere " he repeated his sentence again

i ignored him as i made my way outside.

"you are not different from all those killers who attacked my pack Davina. you are going to kill another innocent lives just for some money. we already had enough. and if it finishes i have this " he said bringing a small piggy bank in front continuing
" and even if this ends too i will go earn some myself in a clean way without hurting anyone "

"how did you got those money ?" i asked him

"i saved some and I- i sold my mother's pendant " he said looking down . i looked shocked as my jaw dropped knowing this was the only thing of his mother he had.

i failed again .

i bend down to my knees on his eye level.
"i am going to silvermoon pack's alpha to ask them if they can allow us to stay with them . we can't be running forever. and i am not gonna kill anyone anymore " i lied taking his hands in mine. as soon as the words left my mouth . he smiled excitedly

"seriously? are you serious Dav? ...i am coming with you! ... you can't go alone to the pack and seeing me. i will help you as my father was an alpha too. so they will help us Dav " he said running to his room

"no it's dangerous ethan . i can't take you with me. what if they attack you? " i said raising my voice

"dangerous than you " he askes eyeing to me. "and moreover nothing can happen to me as long as you are here. "

i smiled at his statement and the trust he have in me .
before i can reply he left the room running to pack his things.
'Shit.'
i mumbled under breath .taking a deep breath . i decided what to do next

"now what? " my wolf asked me

"nothing changes. Alexander is going to die from my own hands "

"what's going in your brain? "

" let's join the pack as ethan needs a pack to protect him when i will be gone. it will be much better if it's their pack . "

"how is that connected to plan? how are we gonna join the pack and kill the alpha at the same time? "

"we are gonna join the pack as Davina and kill the alpha with the identity of night. not only alpha will die but Davina will too. faking my death will remove the doubt from coming to me but also ethan will lead a safe life their and after the alpha . i am going after them " my wolf shuddered with the mention of "them " .

... she kept silent as my mention brought some dark and horrible memories.

since my birth i was attacked by unknown creature from time to time. they are powerful and i don't know who and what are they. i just know that they want something from me and they can't have it.

**********

---------------------

* Author's Note : please vote and comment if you like this chapter. it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *