XI

"so tell me once again. why are we going there? " Austin spoke as he was going through stuff finding something.

"i'm in a mood to make some bad life choices " i spoke .

" don't sound so excited about it. your tone is giving me chills " Austin replied as he grabbed the book in his bag.

for a while he was quite.

"you know you are the least subtle person i know . your 'i have a secret ' vibe is literally visible from the moon . " he spoke again .

"ever thought maybe i just wanted to make it visible " i said as my eyes were still on road. i was driving from last 7 hours.

"are you decent? " i asked looking at austin.

"not morally. but i am wearing pants . if that's what you were asking! " he spoke smirking at me.

i raised an eyebrow at his statement.
"i meant do you have id ? " i asked looking at him

he nodded his head.

"good. now behave. " i said getting out of the car. as he followed me.

finally we were here. it's still the same. i pulled the car across the small town. i looked at the milestone nearby which said which said welcome to Windsor. silvermoon pack is 6 km away from here.

"it's just been three months . obviously it will be same " my wolf spoke.

i smiled at her statement. as we picked our bags and made our way towards the nearby guesthouse . i still remember when i was here the last time. i was covered in blood and exhausted by running.

the couple who are the owner of this guesthouse took me in and aided me. my lips were twitched upwards at the thought of them as i opened gate .

"olla " a voice spoke. i recognize it very well.

"Max, you are getting older day by day " i spoke as i took his frame. he smiled brightly as he looked at me. he ran towards me as he engulfed me a hug.

"of course. it's because i am a human you little rascal. where were you?.. you left without a word? " he said releasing.

Austin was looking at us. still shocked . coming to the fact that i know other people except him.

"i am sorry i left that day anyways. Happy 69th birthday old man. where is eva though. ? " i asked as i handed him the cake we brought. it was chocolate flavor.

"how did you know? .... uhm... you know... she and her garden. she must be in garden gardening . you wanna come. i can take you there !" he said

" that's a secret . i am here for few days. we will meet eventually. for now please give us a two bedroom set. " i said as austin cleared his throat.

"ohh.. yeah. max this is austin. he is a friendly vampire . you can ignore him. " i said pointing towards austin.

"heyy - " he spoke but we cut him off as max giggled at my statement.

we went to the room as we swiped the card . as soon as we entered. Austin jumped on the bed. rolling on it.

"this is so good. i am so tired from the car ride. so how do you know that human ?" he asked

" long story " i said keep the bags. and opening the curtains. it was beautiful. the view was beautiful.

" Mhmm... " he said as he went through his phone.

it was getting late and i was exhausted so i decided it was best to sleep for now

it was 6 am. Austin was still in his room. god knows doing what.

i changed to some simple clothes. as i made my way to his room. i knocked twice before entering in.

"you don't need to knock. you know " he said looking at me. he was working on his laptop .

"you are working?... ohh..wait glasses? " i said raising an eyebrow. he looks so mature and responsible in those glasses.

"well.... if you remember, i have a company to run and there is this deal which we just signed yesterday. so i am doing some work regarding it and it's almost done " he spoke as he continued typing the laptop. i remember he owns the third largest IT company and considering the fact that it's build recently. it's an amazing achievement.

" your people got any lead on sabrina? " i asked him.

" no . are you sure this person even exist with this name ? and we are looking for her from last 2 months. what is it that she owes to you ?" he asked looking at me .

" i want to know that too. " i said as i took out the photo that ethan's mother gave to me. on the back there was a single name written on it.
'sabrina ' . i handed the picture to Austin as he looked at it.

" i will forward this picture to my people. they will let me know if they find anything about her. " he said closing the laptop.

i nodded at his statement .

" so where are you upto this morning dressed like that. ?" he asked as i looked down on myself . it's not that bad.

" i am going to sneak into silvermoon territory. " i spoke as i grabbed the nearby gun . his eyes widened as he took what i said.

"that's a death wish. you are telling me you want to sneak into the territory of silvermoon. the strongest wolf pack to exist. whose alpha is the king of werewolf's? " he asked looking at me confused.

" you are a vampire . why are you scared. and don't worry it's not the first time. " i said looking at his blue eyes.

"stay here. i will deal with the stuff by myself. i am not taking you with me. it's risky and you are slaggy "i spoke again.

" i'd take a bullet for you, you know that . " he said smiling towards me.

"you're an immortal and i will kill you if you keep saying that "

he laughed as he sat on the bed with me.

"i'm coming with you. that's the end of discussion . " he said looking at me.

------

i looked at the mirror. it's been so long since i wore this attire . at last i covered my face with face mask .

"what is all this for? " Austin asked as he entered into the room.

"here put this. " i said as i passed him the spare face mask i had.

"cover yourself. there are cameras hidden all around their territory . you don't want to be found out " i said as he looked at me with shocked expression.

"i am telling you this is a bad idea. if we die , i'm going to spend the rest of our afterlife reminding you that this was all your fault . " he said while putting up the mask.

"that's cool, i wouldn't mind having company while being a ghost " i said as i finally put the voice changing device around my neck .

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *