V

"ours. it's ours " he spoke with a low threatening voice .

"look alph-i mean alex, i don't know what you have in that mind of yours but sleeping with a stranger supposedly mate, i met few hours ago isn't on my to do list "
i spoke higher this time. he chuckled as his eyes landed on ethan who was dumbstruck by the situation going on.

"little wolf. i never for once mentioned that you will be sleeping with me. you can take the room. i will take the guest room just adjacent to this one. you need your time, your space. you have it. as for the this little boy he can sleep to the room on the other side of this one " he said tucking a flick of my hair behind my ear.

"i will sleep with her. " ethan spoke stepping in front. much of like he was offended and angry.

"aren't you too big to challenge me? if you will sleep with her. then what will happen to me? beside this is my room. " Alex asked tilting his head before any of them could speak anything anymore i butted in between them

"he is new and can't adjust easily. i would like if you let ethan sleep here in your room for few days until he adjusts. " i spoke calmly.

he nodded and left the room without saying any further .

it was 11am. and i still can't get to sleep. there was this unsettling feeling to this pack. like something bad is gonna happen soon and no matter how hard i try i can't seem to jerk it off. i walked out of the room towards the hallway . it was pitch dark.

as soon as i stepped outside ,i realised today was full moon. it was pretty . i realised how i never saw anyone else beside alex and his warriors... there were no house in sight... i walked for a while not knowing where i am going . i can hear small animals nearby too but i seriously don't know where i am as i stood in front a large water body. it was breath-taking ... i went closer to the cliff and sat on it's end . hanging my legs in air. i can hear water splash violently on the downside of the cliff.

" you do realise that's dangerous! " a voice said from behind me. i need not to guess who it was as his scent was filled in the air. chocolate.

"are you following me? " i spoke without looking in his direction.

"i have better work to do , mate " . .... he said
'mate' there was this word again. i can't jerk off the feeling it gives me. the effect his mere presence have on me.
"it's not even a day yet. " my wolf spoke.
" i. am. gonna. get. rid.of. this. mate.by myself. " i told each and every word clearly to daeliah.

"talking to your wolf? " .... his voice interrupted me and my wolf backed up listening to his voice. she was trying to control herself ,everytime he comes nearby us... she seems to back away as far as she can and for what seems painful for her . a wolf can't resist her/him mate .

i sat there as i slightly nodded my head knowing if there is somehow i am gonna complete my mission... i have to play well and nice.

"are you scared of me? " he spoke again. a little hurt was clear in his voice

" as if. " i didn't even realised what i spoke as i heard him chuckle.

"you sure are fierce . " he spoke after a pause he continued "who are you? " i can feel his eyes on me

"you already know that. " i spoke annoyed by his question . i know he clearly knows my name or else he wouldn't have let me entered in his pack territory .

"i want to hear it from you . is it that hard for you? "

" Davina. my name is Davina . D.A.V.I.N.A " i spelled each letter for him.

" do you hate me? " he said as he walked to me and sat beside me .

yes. i do...
"no-one hates their bread provider. " i lied.

" he didn't uttered a word at my statement

we sat there quietly for what felt like eternity. it was surprisingly calming .the unsettling feeling from earlier was still there but the pleasant calming aura of his was taking over. i was tired as sleep was taking over me . i haven't slept from last few nights properly.

"you can rest your head on my shoulder. i won't bite you. " he said in a flat tone. i then realized that my words from earlier had hurt him somehow . i felt bad. after few minutes . i slowly rested my head on his shoulder and i didn't even knew when sleep took me over.

ALEX P.O.V

she was asleep.
i can't shake the fact that my mate .. whom i waited for so long doesn't want me in the way i want her.

"she needs time.. " my wolf spoke this time
"... but i don't know it feels like she is forcing herself to talk to me ... " i replied back to my wolf. he didn't uttered a word because he also felt that . one thing which was bothering me was who is she? .... i thought as i looked at her. she is not the cousin of luna of bluestone pack . as their luna was a rogue and she didn't had any family as recorded in the documents . lies after lies. i can't seem to jerk it off.

it was getting cold.

i reached to her small frame as i slided my hands under her legs and lifted her to my lap. her head laid on my chest and i can't help as my heart started beating so fast at this sudden touch. i smiled to myself as i took out my jacket and covered her frame holding tightly to her.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *