XIII

Charlie's pov

There was a peace treaty which needed to be signed by the gemin coven between witches and werewolves . i just reached back as we have to go back in few days. alex's presence missing were considered a little rude and inconsiderate

as soon as i heard what happened i ran towards the alex house . i heard shattering voices of all type and it won't take a genius to gues what is happening inside. all the guards were outside.

i stepped inside and all i can see was broken furniture, broken glasses everything which used to be there was broken in pieces i can't even count and in the middle was standing alex itself. thank god ethan is still at school .

"Leave me alone " he shouted as soon as he saw me.

" what the hell have you done ?" i asked as calmly as i could. but if i have to be honest my inside were out and my blood was running cold telling me to leave him alone.

" he dared enter in my territory.... he escaped once again. i couldn't help but let him go . i failed her once again " he started speaking and fell down as he mentioned davina . tears escaped from his eyes. the sight was painful itself.

in the past three months. there wasn't a single day when he didn't cried for her , as he blamed himself in failing to save her. i still remember when we found him unconscious in the woods. he didn't waked up for days and as we continued to look for luna . the moment he woke up all he told me that his mate bond was gone . which meant she is dead.

he didn't stepped out of his room for what felt like weeks. he didn't ate anything for days. we almost thought that he would kill himself . but as time passed things seems to be getting better. now i think it was all a mistake to think that.

No one noticed how guilty he felt, they only noticed his guilt . no one saw the pain he was in, everyone noticed the pain he caused. no one realized he hated himself , far more than any hated him.

he is consumed not only by the loss of his mate but by the guilt of not saving her. as for ethan he doesn't speak to anyone . he didn't even cried once after the news of davina . he is becoming like a copy of alex itself.

i still wish somehow magically davina can appears out of no where. wish she wasn't dead . but all these is hopeless.

"you saved your pack members life and it's the greatest decision you made. as for night. why don't we send our tracker after him? " i said walking towards him

" how can you track a person whose face we don't know . i don't even know what is he ? i just know that he is more than a werewolf . i wanted all the information related to that vampire with him as well as him. i don't care whether you gather cctv footages or ask each and every wolves breathing. i am giving you 3 days . " he said as he stood and walk away towards the office.

i saw ethan entering the house . he looked around at the destruction that took place here .

"it is nothing . these furniture are getting old . " i said as i walked towards him . he looked at me once and walked away towards the stairs .

DAVINA'S pov

i was exhausted and my wounds weren't healing. i was running from last 3 hrs. my shirt was filled with blood . my blood.

i had used all my powers and exhausted myself while creating the barrier which is why i am not healing. i walked for a while as i saw austin waiting for me.

he looked at me staring for a while and after few minutes he started walking away into the other direction.

he was angry. his eyes showed it clearly how pissed he was at me. i slowly followed him. the silent treatment i was getting was killing me.

so i finally spoke up.
"on a scale of one to ten, how badly do you want to kill me right now ?"

he stopped as he turned to look at me. his eyes were dark.
"I'm hovering somewhere in the high thirties " he finally spoke.

"you have no idea. how pissed i am at you right now. do you even use your brain. ? i waited here for 4 hrs. do you have any idea how scared i was... i don't even want to think about the possibilities that could have happened. " anger was clear in his voice.

"it's not that easy to kill me " i said smiling at him.

he sighed looking at my face as he took out his shirt and gave it to me.
"here change it. you are reeking of blood. why aren't your abilities healing you ? "

"thanks" i said as he turned around and i removed my shirt and changed into austin's.

"i used up all my powers creating barrier so that alex can not go after you. i am just exhausted i will be okay soon . " i said as i reached for the mask and device-
shit. i must have dropped it somewhere.

"alex? " Austin asked turning around.

"alpha king's name , Alexander ."

" night? .. you don't strike me like a professional criminal? " he said as he continued walking .

"that's what makes me very good at it " i said as i followed him .

" so you killed his mate? isn't that too cruel and a cowardly move ?" he asked looking at me.

"i'm his mate..." i spoke as his eyes widened with my statement

i know you have lots of questions but save it for later and know that him finding about me would be the last thing on my list. " i said as my head started to buzz and pain soon followed. it's happening repeatedly and quite frequently .

"you are okay ? you're not hurt anywhere else? " he asked as he took my weak frame.

"no no no. i'm fine, totally fine, no, no. i am fine " i said. i didn't even knew what i was speaking . i tried controlling my breath

"Really because you're repeating your words, you look pale and you look like you are about to topple up " Austin asked as he ran over to me. gripping my arms so that i don't fall over.

"yeah, you might wanna catch me? " i said sarcastically but truth be i can't stand anymore . i am feeling like i will faint anytime soon. suddenly i felt like lifted up.

" sleep . we will talk once we get back home " he said . this was last i heard as darkness took me over .

---------

"How are you feeling? " Max asked as i woke up.

"well, my eyebrows don't hurt " i replied as i took my surroundings. i was feeling a lot better.

Austin entered in the room . he was looking a little conflicted .

"what is it? " i asked as he looked at me.

"i don't know that right now is the time to speak or not as you just woke up after being unconscious for 2 days straight --- but remember that picture you showed me.... the lady in it. her name isn't sabrina. it's maria and she is one of the oldest witch at gemini coven ... it's 2 hrs drive from here " he said as i took his words.

"let's leave. we already wasted enough time " my wolf spoke as i agreed to her. i was finding the lady from last three months

"let's go then. i can't wait anymore.... before they find me again. i need to know who they are what they want! ? " i said as i put the comforter on me aside..

"Hold on... you just woke up... calm down and who are they... ?" Eva asked entering the room. she engulfed me in a big hug.

"last time it was 2 weeks.. this time only 2 days. improving. huh? "she whispered making me chuckle. last time after the war with alex. i was unconscious for two weeks straight as it was the first time that i used my power in that huge amount.

"Eva. i need to leave... it's very very important for me. Austin pack the stuff and get ready we are hitting the road in 10 minutes " i said as i went to mirror at took a look at myself.

the marks on my neck from alex's claws were still there. it was fading but it was shocking as none of my injuries took that long to heal and it's marks to disappear.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *