XXVIII : COMING SOON

" Thankyou for letting me say goodbye for the last time " i said to the handsome dark lord whose name i still don't know . he was all busy mixing sugar in his cup of tea. 

" needless... so what are your plans now that you're dead? " he asked raising his head and looking at me.

"uhm...  aren't there options like hell or heaven ?  "

"that's for humans "  he replied boringly

"don't i get to meet moon goddess and tell her how much i hate for the fate she has given me? " i replied. 
god or not.  i am gonna kill her the moment i see her. 

"uhmm... about that i brought your soul.  so i am your lord now?  " he replied and i swear one can see the hint of devil in his eyes. 

"brought my soul ??? was my soul on sale in some cheap market? " 

" no dummy . i don't need to give you any details.  "

i groaned angrily on his statement.  i have a thin line of patience and this man is testing that. 

" and why did you even brought me at first place? " 

"because i need a servant!  ". he said smirking. as my eyes widened in shock at his statement. 

" Serva-SERVANT ? do i look like one?  " i shouted back at him

"will train you!  "

" do i look like a pet ?"

"that can be a good option too "

" you are forgot that i am dead person "

" you are an immortal now!  don't you remember you own a little fraction of my power? "

i looked at him in shocked.  i swear this guy have no brain . he is just speaking anything.  who even made him the lord at first place?  ...

" bribe.  "  my wolf replied

" you are alive.  for god sake you are fucking alive. are you okay daeliah.  i am so sorry i am such a clumsy human.  i couldn't protect yo-"

"breathe...  yes i am alive because we are immortal now.  thanks to the brainless devil in front of us "   she replied. 

" i can hear you both. can you not insult me sitting in front of me. " he replied annoyingly.

" if i am an immortal.  can't i go back to him,  to alex?  " i said looking down not able to meet his eyes.  .

"go ahead.  if you want him dead "   .
his words felt like a knife piercing my heart again.

"what do you mean by that " i said. my words sounded more like a threatening to him.

" moon goddess writes the fate of wolves and according to what she wrote. his fate doesn't contain you anymore. your involvement will only create chaos in wolf world . if you will try fighting her by going against her , she will end it from where it started. that is him .  " 

" Then why?  why did you saved me? " i shouted back at him as tears started flowing down my face  .

" because i wanted you to live for god sake.  live for yourself. " he said looking at me. his face was angry and emotionless.  it scared me to the depth of how dark and blank his eyes were. 

" what about him? "

" he will get another chance for a mate  " he said not looking at me .

"what is it that you always wanted to do ?" he spoke up as his eyes lit up with excitement. 
child.

"i know you are upto something. so,  what's the starting and ending point?  " daeliah asked. 

Moon goddess.
it started with her and i am going to make sure it ends with her too. 

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *