XIV

"we are here " Austin said pulling up the car. i looked around to take my surroundings. i was feeling better but i wasn't fully healed yet.

we both got out of the car as a witch nearly our age approached us. before coming here eva called someone she knew telling us about our arrival. although eva and max are human but still they have huge connection to the witches and werewolves.

they know alex and his people too. that was the sole reason i was able to hide there as no one came looking for me there . i will always be indebted to them.

the girl didn't uttered a word as she looked at austin. obviously vampires and witches are never in peace.

"Don't mind him. he is no harm. please. help us. we are looking for the elder maria . i believe eva had told you about it " i said looking at her giving the best smile i could . austin looked at her nodding to what i just said.

" i don't mind him. it's just it's my first time looking at a vampire so close. that is also handsome one . this way please. elder maria is already waiting for you. " she said walking away as we followed him quietly. Austin was still smirking a big time at her statement.

we walked for a while before we reach a sea side cottage. it was beautiful and peaceful. she left us abandoning at the door.

i knocked on the door twice.

" it took you 6 years " i confusingly entered the door as austin followed me slowly .

she was aged. a lot aged. but still beautiful like in her picture .

"what ?" i asked confusingly

" amanda, ethan's mother, she sent you here. i was waiting for you from last 6 years " she spoke as i looked at her confused and utterly shocked

"you got your mother's eyes girl.... beautiful... yet fierce " she said looking at me from up to down.

"i don't have a mother " i spoke a little harshly because if i did she wouldn't have abandoned me in the forest all alone left to die. austin put a hand on my shoulder telling me to calm down.

"everyone does. " she said giggling

"so the woman who gave me birth you knew my her? . who was she..? was she witch like you? " i asked as lots of questions were emerging inside my brain. she motioned towards the chair for us to sit.

" sabrina was nothing like us. .. she belonged from a rare bloodline from history. so are you ! your grandfather was a werewolf but your grandmother was a witch. fate had its own way of playing . Sabrina was born as a pure witch but when she had you everyone knew you possessed some special ability of both werewolf as well as witch. you were born special , they named you Antonia. one night the whole coven was attacked. unfortunately , your mother died saving you. but you were no where to be found. we assumed you died . we tracked you for years but eventually gave up until amanda came looking for me. " she spoke each and every word . it looked like she was replaying those memories.

"how did Amanda knew what i was? " i asked looking at her .

"Amanda was gifted with visions. she could see few glimpse of future. moon goddess let her see them. " she said. her eyes were still glued to the window.

with each and every word she said. i felt like i lost parts of me. all the years in my life until now.... all i did was curse the people who brought me into this world. who left me all alone. what should i do now when suddenly someone is telling me that they died all because of me. they died while protecting me . i had mixed feelings.

"this is not the time davina. " my wolf's voice echoed in my ear.

i looked up meeting her beautiful hazel eyes looking at me.