XVII

"we're here ! " his statement sounded more like a question . as he opened my side door of the car coming out .

it wasn't like a restaurant or something else like that. but to my surprise it was a custom made setup. thing which surprised me more was the venue. it was beautiful yet elegant at the same time .

i took the beach side view

i took the beach side view . as everyone left. it was just me and alex right now.

"isn't it too... i mean isn't it too extra for just a normal dinner ?" i asked not knowing what i was speaking.

" neither the dress nor me mentioned it will be a normal dinner ! " he said looking at me.

"what are you afraid of vampire guy... ?.... " he asked raising his eyebrow at me. is he kidding me. ?

"well, that vampire guy has a name Austin, and are you forgetting that i already have a boyfriend so this seems a little more extra that a casual dinner between friends alpha " i said sarcastically looking at him.

"no you don't lady. stop ruining the atmosphere . and aren't you too loyal for a fake boyfriend . "my wolf said annoyed yet happy. it's been quite a while that i felt daeliah this happy.

"we are not friends, we can never be " he said in a deep voice . his eyes met mine.

"Every goal has a goal keeper but that doesn't mean you can't score little wolf. we are not friends because i liked you from the moment i first saw you and for the fact i don't care if you have a boyfriend or not. you're mine and i will have you in the end no matter where and to whom you run off too " he continued speaking as his eyes never left mine.

before i could knew his hand sliding towards mine as he interlocked our finger walking forward.

"let's go... food is getting cold " he said as we continued walking.

i wish we could stay like this for forever hidden by the world. a smile escaped to my lips as we sat in front of each other.

"so, miss what would you like to have? " he said mimicking a waiter taking order.

"what is the best thing on your menu? "

"the best thing on menu is not available! " he said as i looked at him with a confused expression

" it's me. you can have me but not right now. i am saving myself for some other day " he said smirking towards me. as once again all the blood rushed towards my cheeks. great does this man have any idea what his words do to me. ? .

"so give me whatever the best you have right now. " i said

"wait a minute Miss " he said as he walked away.

he came back with a cream lemon pasta with salad. it really looked good and i was hungry.

as soon as he served it for both of us. i attacked like hungry naked wolf who have never seen something like food. i stuffed a spoon full of pasta into my mouth. as he looked at me in amusement yet longingness.

his grey eyes were looking into my, dulll forest green .

he does have beautiful eyes. the kind you get lost into .
And I guess I did.

"i can sense fear on you. why are you scared " daeliah spoke bringing me back from my thoughts.

"he doesn't know that, but he has a lot of power over me , and that is what scaring me the most " i replied to her. as alex was still looking at me.

" you should eat your pasta before i finish yours too " i said grinning at him. he chuckled at my words grabbing a fork nearby as he dugged it in his pasta and bringing the fork towards my mouth .

" here, have it " he said pointing towards the fork. i just smiled at his statement.

we both were talking and laughing on things that doesn't even hold 1% of importance in our life.

suddenly he took out his phone and stood up as a soft song started playing in the background.

"may i ?" he asked as he brought his hand forward to ask for dance.
i looked at him confused don't know what to do as i can't dance.

"Dance with me and pretend as the world doesn't exist " he said as i took his hand and after that there was no going back

his hands were on my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. we moved rhythmically . he pulled me close by my waist .our faces so close to each other. i can feel his breath on my face.

he bit his upper lips as his eyes narrated towards my lips. my eyes shut automatically as i pressed my lips but to my surprise he did nothing . i slowly opened my eyes , he was still looking at me.

"what were you thinking? " he asked as an evil smile crossed his lips.

I pushed him a little getting out of his grasp embarrassed as i started walking away towards the car.

he grabbed my hand as he pulled me back . one of his hand were on my left cheek as he leans in, so carefully . breathing and not breathing and heart beating between us as he closes the distance between us coming closer. he is so close that i can't feel my legs anymore. i can't feel my fingers or the cold or the emptiness amd darkness within me.

all i can feel is him , everywhere, filling everything and he whispers.

"please "

he says " don't kill me for this ."

as his lips landed on mine, his lis are softer than anything that i have ever known , soft like first snowfall , like bitting into cotton candy, like melting and floating weightless in water. it was sweet. so effortlessly sweet .

he slowly moved his lips with mine perfectly in such a rythm yet passionately way. he crushed me on his body . his hands grabbing my hips tightly.

his lips moved towards my jaw as he left wet kisses all over my jaw going to neck as he licked the crook of my neck. my whole body shivered under his touch as my legs weakened.

i suddenly pushed him as i felt his canines enlarging . he was going to mark me.

"i'm sorry.... i'm sorry... i shouldn't have -- " i stuttered trying to complete my words backing away .

"No - wa- wait " he said as he started coming closer. i can see hurt and pain in his eyes .

i took a step back and i turned around to leave. without a second i ran towards the woods throwing my heals aside. i ran as fast as i could.

how can i? how can i be so careless and selfish. if he had marked me the magic i had put on him to not feel the mate bond would have been broken.

i stopped when i realized he is not following me. i leaned towards the tree taking a deep breath. i looked at me realising this is not a dress one would prefer to run marathon in.

a weird rotten smell covered the air . my wolf growled knowing what it is.
Rogues.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *