XXI

i woke up to sunlight filling up the whole room making me remember yesterday's event. i turned around to meet a pair of beautiful grey eyes looking at me. they looked tired yet so much filled with love.

sunlight falling on his perfect face, messed up hair was making him look more and more attractive. we kept looking at each other for a while whereas my brain started storming with the thoughts about yesterday.

"well it feels great to be the favorite child of moon goddess! " he commented not breaking the eye contact with me .

"i am sorry" i whispered .

i know we need to talk about yesterday . i don't want to. i don't want to remember anything regarding what led me there and -

"hey, " he said bringing his finger under my chin and raising my face to his.

" there is nothing for you to be sorry for. you scared me to the core . i was scared and angry. angry at myself about what i said to you and what i did to you unknowingly that it was you. " he took a deep breath as i remained silent looking at his face .

"i love you and i am so in love with you that no words can express it . so please i beg you don't ever think of doing what were you about to do. don't leave me alone in this world and next time if you want to run away, take me with you. because all i know is i can't live without you " he spoke as his voice broke down and tears glimmered in his eyes.

his arms pulled me closer towards him as his grip tightened. i was pulled into his chest as he burried his face into my neck . i didn't knew i was crying until a tear dropped from my face wetting his T-shirt.

i slowly pulled away from him . he looked a little taken back but before he could say anything. i mustered up enough courage cupping his both sides with my hands bringing him closer .quickly pecking on his lips and tucking myself under the blanket .

i tried taking a look at him. he was all red and little shocked before he could see me peaking out i once again went back inside the blanket.

embarrassed.

"you should be embarrassed ...you don't call it a kiss. " my wolf said

"shut up. you just cornered yourself being all shy" i replied to my wolf

before she could reply the blanket above me was ripped off from my grip as a body pushed itself on me. our eyes met and i could see a smirk playing on his lips and before i could say anything his lips crashed on to me.

**knock**

i pushed alex away as i hid myself under the blanket. my heart was beating in an unexplainable speed. i have kissed him earlier also but why am i so shy this time

"you pecked him like a grandma kisses their children at your so called first kiss and you ran away in the middle of the second one. aren't you too embarrassed to even call them kisses? "

my wolf replied.

it was annoying knowing how right she was. so i shut her off.

alex growled annoyingly at the person who was on the door

"alpha, it's training time " the voice behind the door spoke. it was tim . one can sense a little fear and nervousness from his voice clearly.

who is to blame though except my dear mate.

" i will see you there directly " alex replied crawling back inside the blanket.

his arms snaked around me as he pulled me closer towards him. he took a deep breath . more like he was thinking something.

that reminds me of i have never seen his pack members training.

i mean like i am not interested in seeing males without shirt or female in sports bra . i would rather happily see this man beside me without clothes. a smirk played on my lips as i remembered something.

"what are you thinking? " his voice bring me back from my pleasant thoughts.

"nothing " i replied as fastly as possible.

"i want to mark you" .. i almost choked on my own saliva as soon as these five words left his mouth.

i looked back at him . surprise clear in my eyes. i wanted to mark him too but i am scared way beyond belief. i am carry a strong demonic + dark aura . if i will mark him now . this whole will be shared with him too. as marking a wolf means sharing each others thoughts , pain and power .

if i have to be honest i still can't get over what i was about to do yesterday and if i have to rationally think i am already a way great danger to people around me.

my dark aura will be transferred to alex also and the last thing i want to do is putting him on danger.

" heyy... babe look at me . i will only mark you when you are ready no matter what people say, no matter how badly i want to make you mine. i won't do anything you don't want. but promise me you will stay beside me . Davina promise me you won't run away this time ? i will really choose death over living without you . so you better stay this time lady. i can't live without you " alex spoke looking into my eyes.

i nodded slightly as he engulfed me in a hug. it was warm .

"now let's get ready. we are going for training with our pack members . i need to officially introduce you to the pack members " he said as he started making his way towards the bathroom.

i can sense his dissapointment. his wolf was sad because i didn't let him mark his mate.

"you are indeed a dissapointment to everyone around you " the same voice spoke up again inside my head.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *