VII

Davina's pov

he was leaving.
"he will be back. what now? are you falling for him? " my wolf questioned me.

"no. i want to finish my mission asap. this is the longest , i have ever taken . i am going to finish it today itself as no one will question me at all since i am his 'mate' " . i answered to my wolf but each and every word of mine stings .

"he is our mate. we can't kill him. have you ever heard of a wolf killing their mate? " my wolf shouted angrily at me.

"well. they were waiting for me to tell the tales then "

"i can't help you. i won't help you this time. you are on your own " with that being said she vanished from my mind. i can feel her but it's like she is barely there. she had shut me.

no one uttered a single word during breakfast. i can feel alex eyes on me as i kept my head down as charlie and tim was silent with the awkward atmosphere .

i walked ethan to his new school completing the paper work required for admission . . he looked at me once as he went to his new class .

as i walked back i realized everyone was staring at me . i put the hood on of the jacket i took from alex as i ignored the stares thinking it is probably because i am new here and no one knows me i thought to myself.

" why are you smelling like him? " a voice stopped me in my tracks .i looked at myself . alex's shirt, his hoodie , his shorts which was probably too loose for me but i still managed to work it out by twisting it upside from the waist four five times . i blinked realising why everyone was staring at me ? . it was a girl's voice , anger clear and i can smell jealousy from her and even when i wasn't facing her i can tell you i am not liking her .

i kept on walking ignoring her as i didn't wanted her blood on my hands eventually ruining my plan but to my surprise i don't think she wants to live a second more as she grabbed my arm clawing her nails deeper on my arms .

i twisted her hand in another direction probably breaking her arm. i heard a voice confirming my suspicion . i took a step back

"refrain yourself . it's my business whoever's scent i am carrying and as far as i remember my business is my business none of yours " i spoke as she fell on ground crying in pain.
weak.

soon i was surrounded by bunch of people. everyone was staring at me and to my surprise. their stares were full of hatred and anger and before i knew three boys around my age circled me preventing me from leaving.

i looked down at my arms which was not healing to my surprise. instead there was a burning sting coarsing through my viens .
Silver. holy shit.
i can feel my magical abilities surfacing up trying to minimizing the destruction caused by silver but i supressed it by my dominating my wolf side.

i can't risk healing myself using the magic coarsing in my viens as i can't risking my identity which i also don't know is? i just know that i am wolf with some supernatural powers but ' what am i? ' . i questioned myself everyday.

"you dare hurt one of us and now you are trying to escape" one of the boy spoke . he had resemblance to the girl. she was now standing beside the other two one of who was now in his wolf form . saliva was dripping from his jaw.
disgusting.

i looked at the boys as almost every pack members present nearby had circled us like a circus performance was going on. i looked at the girl's arm . she will be healed in half an hour.

"are you mute? " one of the boy spoke again. i swear they were getting on my nerves. i was already pissed at the burning pain i was feeling in my arm because of damm silver . if it wasn't for alex i would had killed this girl right here, right now with those boys and then ripping everyone's eyes out of the socket who are just standing and just watching knowing who attacked first and that also with silver .

a large growl fulled with dominance shook the whole ground. there he was . everyone bowed their head to him not daring to look into his eyes. when i said everyone i mean even that girl and the boys . i like the power he holds here. it makes him more attractive. my lips twitched upwards thinking about it. he cleared his throat looking at me.

caught.
i hid my injured arm behind folding them unconsciously .
'no sign of weakness . you will not show your weak points ' i heard a voice speaking to me. like someone was talking to me. i took a step back knowingly, whose it is. as my eyes looked around to find him.

"they found us . he found us "
my wolf was back . she was scared and angry. she was running back and forth .my whole body was burning as the silver planted was moving throughout my body. i was managing to keep myself from falling unconscious .

" Laurance , what happened to your arm . what happened here. ? " a familiar voice spoke. it was timm.

alex was still looking at me . he was worried and angry. maybe for that girl . i thought as i was trying to stand still . my vision was getting blurry.

"alpha, Laurance attacked the girl with her claws first . " a voice spoke from the crowd.

"let's not rip his eyes from his socket " daeliah spoke to me. trying to keep me conscious. i smiled slightly and before i knew a strong hand grabbed my arm. his eyes fell on the my arm as sparks emitted all over my body from his touch.

his touch. it was calming me. it was calming the burning pain i was feeling in my body and before i knew what i was doing i grabbed his torso pulling him closer as my arms wrapped around him. there was no space between us . his body movement showed me that he was shocked.

i can feel his anger too but what was he angry about?
did he not like me hugging him. ? ..

was my touch making him uncomfortable ?

i thought all the possibilities as i removed my arms around him and backing away barely able to stand and before i could fell , he held me from my waist bringing me back to his chest.

i can hear his heartbeat. his heart was beating so fast but suddenly it slowed down and slowly i drifted to what felt like darkness .

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *