VI

Davina's pov

i woke up to strong muscular arms wrapped around me. i didn't realized when i fall asleep. i tried to move but his grip tightened around me .

" for a while. stay like this for a while. please. " he said in a calm tone. i didn't argue anymore as i stayed fixed in the position i was in. minutes went by as his hands slowly unwrapped around me .

for the first time , i was feeling a little disappointed and hesitant to get up. but after a minute or so i got up. sun was about to rise up. as it's colors painted the whole sky. i often thought if it wasn't for surviving in woods , if i wasn't a wolf. i would have lived my life painting the beauty that covers the earth . i still want to do that .

i then realized that his jacket was covering me all the time. i removed the jacket around me and not a second later the cold ocean breeze hit me strongly. i controlled myself to not be shivering in front of him as i tried handing him the jacket.

he looked at me confused with those eyes .his eyes were beautiful. it was grey .

"you will freeze to death with the minimal amount of clothing you have on your body. so take it " he spoke as he walked away from me .

"let's go back home. " he continued walking without not sparing me a glance.

i followed him quietly not uttering a single word. we walked through forest for a while as we entered in what seems like a small town. it was his pack. i can sense it.

we walked by few people . they bowed their head to their alpha showing respect. no one dared to look me in the eye. as we walked for a little longer he finally spoke.

" i wanted to show you around as you are the part of the pack too. that's why i took you from this route. i am sorry if you felt uncomfortable. "

"it's not a problem alpha " i said not looking up. i was busy going through my mails as i didn't realized his halted his steps and my head banged on his back. i took a step back.

"it's Alex for you. A.L.E.X " he spoke in an irritated voice.

i tilted my head a little at his statement .
"copycat" .
i muttered under my breath.

"i can hear you mate. " he spoke nodding his head continuing walking.

"do you want to run? " he spoke a little excited . at moments like this he doesn't seem like an alpha but a little kid full of excitement.

i nodded my head in no. i am not going to show my wolf to him. it will be a disadvantage in future when i will be needing to escape . i felt bad as i saw how my response hit him.

we finally reached to his place. he silently walked in . i think that's bye-bye then. i thought as i entered behind him after a while but to my surprise he was behind the kitchen counter . i looked at him shocked as he was wearing an apron.

"sit. i will cook you breakfast "

"i...uh..i haven't uhmm.. brushed yet " i spoke stuttering not knowing what to say. he was looking amazingly handsome. i noticed how his messed hair fell on his head. he was exactly what other described him as .

he smiled slightly at my statement
"you are blushing . " i narrowed my eyes on him and covered my cheeks running to stairs.

" i will see you downstairs in 10 mins. brush well. breakfast will be ready by then " his voice rang in my ears as i made my way back to the room. his room . it was a bad decision coming here. i am surrounded by him wherever i go. his room. his pack. his people. his house.

"whose jacket is that ?" ethan spoke as he looked at me. i sighed. his jacket.

"you didn't slept? " i raised my question as it was only 7am and what i know is quite early for this little wolf to be awake.

"you weren't here? " he asked going bavk to sleep again.

" you both converse with questions! don't you? i mean none of you answers other person's question " a voice spoke from the gate. this wasn't alex's. i turned my head to meet curious charlie , alex's beta .

he was leaning on gate .
"what are you doing here? " i whispered not wanting to disturb ethan.

he shrugged as he walked away. as i started walking towards bathroom i realized that i don't own any piece of clothing since my suitcase were destroyed by those rogues and the bag which i was carrying had only knife, gun and few other stuff but not any to wear . thanks alex. i sighed as i knew the only option i had now.

Alex P.o.v

i was waiting for Davina when charlie barged in reminding me of the meeting i have tomorrow regarding the settlement of land and resources which was causing arguments between two alpha's of north east pack. since it's causing the disturbance there so i decided it was better if i go there myself and handle it as there were other matter to handle too .

i don't want to go now. i didn't wanted to leave my mate behind but i can't take her either. it will be risky plus i don't think she will be comfortable at all. i was lost in my thoughts .

as i heard the noise of glass shattering. i turned around to see timmothy, my gamma with his jaw dropped looking at who knows what.

"are you serious . this was - " i was about to continue when i saw davina coming downstairs. she was wearing my shirt and.. nothing . it was already long enough for her as it ended below her knees. she was looking like a cute kitten in that large black v shirt.

"i am sorry. i didn't have my clothes so i took yours. i will return it to you. i hope you didn't mind " she said a little embarrassed not looking into my eyes. i smiled knowing that she possess these emotions too as all i have seen her was angry, annoyed or smiling which was cleary forced.

" it's okay.... i am yours too " i said placing the omelette on the table and gesturing for her to sit down as her cheeks turned pink on my statement . her cheeks again turned to light pink at my statement. as i heard someone clearing his throat. i almost forgot Charlie and timmothy were here.

"uhmm.. timmothy, Davina is uhmm.. " i was cut off

"she is his mate, meaning our luna meaning our queen" charlie completed my statement walking towards the fridge. .. ignoring completely shocked timmothy statuted there ...

" hii, i am Davina " she spoke as she walked towards timmothy...

"hello , Dav-i mean luna, i am timmothy... you can call me tim too... you are beautiful... i am sorry i mean pretty... i am sorry - " i growled at his statement as he looked at me

"i was gone for a day and you have found your mate.... aren't you too quick? " timmothy spoke

"we will be gone for a day too. you can find yours too.... " Charlie spoke taunting timm.

i looked up to meet her eyes. as i didn't tell her about the meeting. and i will be gone for a day or two depending on the situation and this wasn't the way i wanted her to know .

i swear for a second i saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes but she soon covered it with the blank expression of hers. it feels like she has no emotions.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *