III

before entering in the territory i turned around towards ethan.
he stopped at his tracks as he saw me waiting for him.

my hand went to the pocket as i took out the pendant. his little eyes holded shock but became softer as tears immersed in them....

"how ?" he asked softly..

"it took a lot of effort to get this back. so don't do any stupidity. this not only contains your mother's ring but your father's wedding ring too... so don't do the same stupidity again for any reason " i said putting it on his neck.

he nodded softly before taking the lead as we stood near the border. without taking another second i masked my scent. i was born a little different from other wolf. i had some other abilities too. like masking my scent and  i can control the main elements of the earth , i can control other people's mind and many others too. even i don't know the reason of why i have these ? .. when i am a werewolf.

i don't use them much as i believe this is the only reason my parents left me in woods and i am living like this .

ethan turned to me noticing my scent is changed . he knows my abilities. i didn't told him. he just noticed me fighting and training but he never asked why or how ? . he glanced at me and then looked forward. while we were waiting for the guards and alpha to come over. i had already told the alpha king beta charlie about our arrival.

few minutes went by but no one came. ethan was getting impatient.

"Do you smell it ? " Ethan spoke up

"Rogues!. " my wolf growled in anger as i hid ethan behind me .

"run . get. inside the pack territory and tell anyone you find about the situation. get help " i said pushing him inside the territory

"what about you? " he spoke up

"do you think i will be needing any help finishing them? " i mind linked him .

he hesitated before running away. while i made sure he ran away . i turned back towards the bushes where the noice and smell was coming from . suddenly five large wolf errupted from them.

"lucky number " my wolf said smirking waiting for the show.

royal pack is known for their crude way of treatment rogues and if i am not wrong about it. there is no way they will leave their border unguarded and only who have a death wish will  come near the territory and coincidentally their are no guards or patrol here.

"they are testing us. you see those cameras ..upon the tree between the leaves....camera 1 .... between those branches on your left camera 2. the pole which seems like a pole is a sensor.... each and every spot is on look. you told them you are ethan's cousin . so if you fight way too hard and finish it quickly they will doubt us. and you can't let me take over until you want to be found  and last scenario is even if we let ourselves taken over by the rogues we will be doubted again about how we even survived. so go for 50-50 "

'Royal bitches. '

"this will hurt daeliah (wolf's name) and control my healing.. don't make it too fast " i told my wolf .

before i could do something a wolf leaped on me as i let him claws my arms before throwing him aside not killing right away. as i finished him two rogue wolfs came running towards me and before i could tackle them. the third one clawed on my back. i snapped the wolf's neck on my right and as for the left one i broke his limp . i turned around to face the one who clawed me.... i let him jump over me tackling my body as i punched his jaw which led to a broken bone.

"too much strength " my wolf spoke.

i snapped his neck using minimal force this time.  i look over to the one whose limps i broke. he was still unconscious by the pain . i stepped on him applying the press breaking his rib cage crushing his heart.

"four down, one to go " my wolf was enjoying the commentary part.

i looked over to the wolf i threw at starting.his back was broken . already half dead i see . i went over as i grabbed his kneck digging my claws and ripping out his throat

"perfectly done. great show D." she shouted happily continuing

"they are here. " i groaned internally realising that it was all that stupid alpha's plan.

i looked at myself all covered with rogues blood. i stink .

my back was bleeding heavily , so was my arm though the pain was nothing compared to what i had went through and the healing was slow like that of a normal wolf .

i felt a strong powerful pair of eyes on me .

Alpha king .

my prey is here.  ohh i so wish i could finish him right here,  right now but soon i was surrounded by 8 more pack wolves.

He stared at the bodies on the ground  and then at the girl covered in blood .

ohh,  that's me . the girl covered in blood .

"you're late " i said standing up . it was of beautiful grey, i mean his eyes . they were shining .

i felt an another level of force pulling me towards him. i tried controlled my emotions , which was all over the place

my eyes narrowed at him and before i could process what is happening a large growl errupted from him .

"Mine. "

guards sacredly took a step back

"holy shit" was all my wolf said before crawling deep.
this coward wolf.

my jaw dropped as my inside clutched in pain.

it took a single word for me to drop dead whatever i had planned and to run towards the forest.  i stopped in my tracks as a realisation hit me .

Ethan. fuck where is he? ...and before i could take another step out . his people stood in front of me .

"what are you running from? " he said again growling louder this time

he was angry but why?

"you" i replied without thinking in a straight voice . my wolf was not happy and it took him fraction of  seconds to stand in front of me grabbing my sides.

" you're mine and i'll have you in the end no matter where you run off too ..... "
he said looking into my forest green eyes .

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *