XVI

Davina's pov

The day went by quick. Austin was busy as he had some online conference regarding his company to take care of . so i decided to not to disturb him.

i need to think something about these demonic power i have within before those dark lords came hunting for me. i grabbed the book which maria handed me before leaving. it was my mother's spell book.

so let me sumup. i am a werewolf and a witch and that is not a simple one . but an elemental witch possesing demonic power of my father. but why is it that even after being this powerful isn't making me not even a little happy?

"because we are time bomb " my wolf replied annoyingly .

"then let's blow this world with us " i said sarcastically.

"Alex will blow too , so do ethan and austin and max and evan and charlie and timm and maria and - "

i cut my wolf ...

"since when did the count of people i care about numbered increased by so much ... ?" i said sighing.

" why don't you tell everything to alex? "

"what should i say? ... hi i am Davina ,your mate uff night the person who was sent to assassinate you and even tried killing you twice not mentioning almost killled you once. and yeah the person who killed your royal guards. "

"leave it, we will end up in his royal dungeon then "

"can i come in? " alex spoke from behind the gate knocking.

"speak of devil. " i said to my wolf

"shut up . don't compare him with devil. he is angel . yeah angel with beautiful grey eyes and smile " my wolf spoke

"don't make me cringe D . all these emotions are enough for that. i still can't believe all these years fighting for our survival but at the end the reason of our end will be this guy. " i replied back. as i know deep down i will end up giving up even my life for this guy when the time comes.

"are you sleeping? " he knocked again.

i took a deep breath before opening the room door. he was about to leave but turned back when he heard the door open. a smile appeared on his lips.

this smile
this damn smile
it is going to be the end of me.

"hey. i just wanted to ask you... if you wanted to join me for dinner ?" he asked. wait a minute is he being shy . ? before i could reply i was interrupted by a low growl.

it was my damn stomach. yes i am hungry.

"i will take that as a yes. see you downstairs in 20 mins. get ready .wear the navy blue dress which is inside your cupboard " he said leaning towards me. we were just few inches away from each other. my eyes widened as my heart started beating in an unexplainable speed. i am sure he could hear my heart beating even if i he wasn't a werewolf. he chuckled leaving me speechless .

i went straight to the cupboard and to my surprise . it was filled with clothes for all occasions. casual, party, pajamas, formal and so on and all exactly my size. when did he arranged it i thought to myself as i took the one he was talking about.