XXV

Davina's pov

i was continuously running towards the source of noise i heard while i was sending ethan off with Cassie and alice. i am sure i heard it right but there is no one here now .

"don't tell me we entered into a trap impulsively "

" even if we did. they just invited their own death " ... i told my wolf but then suddenly a realisation struck me .

ohh fuck.

i ran towards the direction i came from. how can i be so careless! dammit. faster.

my steps halted at the sudden voice of car crash .
'No. Please No. ' i murmured under my breath.
i ran towards the direction the voice came from in hope that never in my wildest dreams what i am imagining comes true .

not too long after running the scene in front of me stopped me . cassie was covered with injuries as she was helping the driver out of the car which was crashed.

i felt a sigh of relief as i saw ethan safe and sound standing beside alice they had few scratches over them but it will be healed in fractions of seconds.

suddenly everything turned into my worst nightmare when i saw a huge rogue wolf coming in the direction of kids without taking another second i jumped in air . clawing the wolf under my claws.

i kept on clawing him until his body lied lifeless under me. i didn't noticed earlier that i was in my wolf form. it was my anger and sudden need of protecting ethan . i was grateful that he was okay but again it was a careless move from me and i will soon need to deal with the aftermath of it.

my wolf is beautiful. it has spotless snow white fur all over it as it's eyes are bloodshot red. there are handful of times i have turned into my wolf for fight. her looks decieve. no matter how innocent she looks .she is deadly and uncontrollable. there are times when i can't control her. that's why i rarely let her out and she knows it.

i looked back at ethan. he was smiling brightly at my wolf whereas alice was hiding behind ethan. they both are cute. he loves my wolf from the day one.

i looked back at cassie. she was shocked and i know that she is already clear that i am not a normal wolf as there exists no white wolf not in present and never did in history.

"you're indeed a precious one davina" she finally spoke as smoothen my fur.

it's ticklish.

i looked back at the driver which was already dead . i sighed . why was i feeling sad for the death of a pack member.

i jerked my head away and motioned cassie towards the kid. she fastly changed into her wolf form understanding what i wanted her to do. alice climbed on Cassie's back as Ethan did the same by climbing on my wolf.

"Ethan, hold tighter "

i mindlinked him. soon we were running after Cassie she was leading the way to her place. where as i kept looking for any noise or anything just to confirm no one was nearby and no one was following us.

we stopped at a large piece of barren land. it seemed empty but i am sure it's not. it's the magic barrier created by one of their witch to hid the signs.

cassie looked at me confirming we are here. it took a second for the barrier to fall down and the view in front of me was absolutely breathtaking.

alex's place was nothing compared to this. i mean it's beauty left me and ethan awestruck. well what do you expect from these royals .

we were soon surrounded by numerous warriors and people

"i don't believe someone lives here too i don't want to believe - you want to say this right? " ethan spoke up looking at me . i was still in my wolf form so i just nodded my head in agreement.

cassie and alice were smiling with other who were watching us .

"let's just call her mom. it's no wrong to have another pair of parents. is it? " my wolf said.

"you are in control. go ahead call her mom " i replied back to her.

"was it meant to be funny? "

" you can laugh if u find it funny " i replied back to her.

our conversation was cut short by the sounds of horns and alarms. ringing throughout the palace everyone rushed inside on the command of cassie .

"take care of ethan, cassie " i told her through mindlinking. she wasn't shocked this time about how i connect to her as i am still not an official member. she nodded as she took ethan and alice with her inside. soon the barrier starting coming up .

i took a last glance at ethan and ran towards the forest.

"you promised me you will return safe and sound davina. if you break this one. i promise i will never ever talk to you " it was ethan's voice.

" i won't break this one kid. you take care of yourself by the time i return. if anything goes wrong. tell me through the link and find yourself a safe place " i replied back .

no matter how hard cassie tried to hide her fear i still sensed it. i read her mind and her thoughts. it won't be an easy fight this time.

defeating thousands of rogues , that also controlled ones won't be goin to easy .

something is telling me that this will be a hell long night .

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *