Chapter 14

"Fuck" Gerard cursed as he stopped the car in the middle of the busy street.
"Alright Gerard, I gotta go now" Mikey said.

Gerard was quiet for the rest of the drive to my work. He looked terrified.

"Gerard, everything is okay"
"No its not! My dad is going to kill me and worse he'll probably kill you too!" Gerard yelled.

When we got to the music store, Gerard stopped and I got out of the car.

"Babe, it's all going to be okay, your parents can't hurt you, I promise" I said.

Gerard closed his eyes and slowly nodded. I leaned into the car and kissed Gerard's cheek before stepping out of the car again and walking into the store. Once again it was just Austin and I and a very boring and not very busy day again. At noon Gerard and I went out for a quick bite to eat and some smoothies. Gerard still looked extremely worried and I would be worried too if I was in his place. Gerard had calmed down a significant bit from the morning though.

I walked home because Gerard never showed up at work. When I got back to our apartment, the door was unlocked which was unusual but I guess Gerard was home. I set my bag down by the front door and started walking around our apartment, looking for Gerard. I couldn't find him until I looked into a corner by the kitchen.

Gerard was sitting, slouched over in the corner with bottles and cans of alcohol surrounding him.