Chapter 18

They didn't say anything in return, they just shoved me out of the way and ran over to Gerard's bed. I couldn't let them hurt him so I stumbled my way over to where Gerard's bed was.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Gerard's dad yelled loudly. "I thought we raised you better than that!"
"Dad-I-" Gerard stared but was soon cut off to a harsh slap to his face. I could feel silent tears fall down my face as the argument began to unfold.
"You did this to him! You fag!" His dad yelled at me.
"I know I'm a fag because yes, I do like guys but I didn't do this to him, Gerard decided to fall in love with me. Love isn't a choice.." I said and backed away.
"Whatever...You're not our son anymore, don't call, email, visit" His dad said.
"Fuck you Mr. and Mrs. Way! Gerard can love whoever the fuck he wants!" I shouted.

"Frankie..." a soft call came from across the room.

"Y'know what? Both of you are going to hell!" Mr. Way said.
"See you there!" I yelled.

"Frankie stop..." another whimpering voice called.

"Get the fuck out of my husband's room!" I yelled again, making sure to emphasize 'my husband'.

The Way's left Gerard's room and I walked back over to Gerard's bed and laid down with him. I curled up next to him and his broken figure and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I buried my head in the crook of his neck and hugged him even tighter than before.

"Frankie...I don't like fighting" Gerard said. "Or yelling, definitely not yelling."
"I'm sorry Gee" I whispered.
"Its okay. I'm just glad I never have to see them again." Gerard explained and hugged me back.

I leaned up a bit and looked at Gerard's cheek only to notice that it was red and swelling.

"Oh my god! Gee, you're cheek is like really really bad..." I said and brought my hand down to it as he winced. "I'll get the doctor"
"No! Baby, don't go anywhere. I wanna stay here with you, I'll be okay" Gerard said and grabbed my hand to keep me from getting out of bed.

I groaned and let Gerard win this one and laid down beside him. Gerard closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again and I just looked up at Gerard and how peaceful he looked. All I could think was two days.

Two more days and my baby would be home with me.

"Gee, you're never touching alcohol or drugs again right? please say no. I need you to say you're not gonna" I pleaded which woke him up from his pre-sleep state.
"No, Frank I promise you, I'm going to try my absolute best to never drink or do drugs ever again" Gerard assured.
"Thank you" I said.

I wasn't sure if I entirely believed Gerard but I was trusting him. I hoped he never did anything like that again.

"I love you Gee" I whispered and closed my eyes.
"I love you more" Gerard replied.
"Not possible" I laughed.
"So possible...I love you" Gerard said quietly and soon fell asleep.

**************
A/n
Hi guys! How is everyone doing? So I'm planning on updating more of my fics as this one is almost over. What fic are you guys most anxious to see finished?