Intro

So here's the longer version of the intro for you guys ;) TRAILER TO THE SIDE!!!!

Hailey Argent; an ordinary name, but an extraordinary girl. She can whip out a bow and pierce your heart with an arrow faster than a werewolf can shift. She can throw a knife accurately at a distance of sixty yards. And if she wants to kill you, you're as good as dead already.

Chase Morgan; the Alpha of the nation's most powerful pack in America. He is feared by those who do not know him and respected by those who do. The one type of person he hates most is (no, not a rogue) a hunter. He despises hunters for what they do and what they did to him and his family.

When Hailey moves to California with her "uncle", David, they find themselves amidst the one and only Black Fire Pack-- Chase's pack. Hailey goes to school like a normal teenager, eats, sleeps, talks and acts like one too. But little does her new town realize that at night, she's slowly, one by one, plucking off every werewolf until it all boils down to one; The Alpha.

For Chase, life has always been about partying, getting drunk and sex. Sex is always important. So, when a new girl shows up, a pretty brunette around 5'8" with a lot of attitude, that all changes. Why, might you ask? Well, he can't help but feel a pull to her.

A Hunter and an Alpha are surely not a good mix, especially when you take into consideration both of their pasts. But for some unknown reason, the fates put them together. In an unending cycle there will be loss, grief, tears, pain, strife and death. There will be so much death. But maybe, in the end, a little love will be found, too.

Or maybe not.