Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Hailey

"Oh, come on, Hailey!" Lily shouted, flopping down on my bed. "Please?" 

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No, I'm not much of a party girl." 

Rebekah gave me a pointed look, "That is seriously the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. Now get off your ass and get ready! We're going to a party!" 

"Nice try," I complimented, "but no." 

"Hailey freaking Argent, we're going to this party tonight and that's final!" Lily squealed, making me jump in surprise as her sudden outburst. 

Just then David poked his head into my door, glaring at me, "Shit, Hailey just go to the god damn party and get out you're annoying the hell out of me." 

I grinned at him, "Love you too, David!" 

He just flipped me off as he left the room. Lily raised her eyebrows, "And who the holy hell is that?" 

"That would be my uncle," I told them, "he's my legal guardian." 

Rebekah stuck her tongue out at Lily after saying, "Yeah so paws off!" 

"Oh, ha-ha very funny, Bekah," She rolled her eyes in response and sprang up from the bed, "Okay, so now we need to find you a smoking hot dress to wear, because I mean Chase is going to be there." 

I furrowed my brows, "What does that have to do with anything?" 

"Oh, please honey, I'm not blind! I saw you two giving each other googly eyes on your first day during lunch. It was disgustingly adorable and I nearly threw up," She stated as-a-matter-of-factly, still digging through my closet, coming up with nothing. All of my dresses were loose and floral, and apparently not "party appropriate", whatever the hell that means. 

Finally, she gave up and I grinned internally, "Oh, bummer, I don't have anything to wear. I guess I can't go." 

Lily shook her head, "Don't be silly! I brought you a dress of mine just in case!" 

My face dropped. You've got to be kidding me. She pulled out a little red dress, that was practically just a shirt, it was that short. My jaw dropped, "No way in hell am I wearing that!" 

"Bekah," Lily turned to her best friend, "hold her down." 

And so they literally held me down, undressed me and forced me into the dress, as well as into f*cking 4-inch matching red heels. They painted my lips with the same red and tugged my hair, straightening it and giving my eyes a smokey look. 

"I look like the biggest slut in the entire world," I groaned, looking in the mirror. But, no, I stand corrected. As I looked over to Lily, I found her in an even more showy dress, tight and black and leaving practically nothing to imagination.