1

Natasha~
I hum a Russian lullaby as I sit on the porch watching the sun set. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I haven't even talked to anyone in 3 years. "Hello" I whisper. "Natasha" I tense at the mention of my name. "W-who's this" "Natasha it's me, Maria" I sigh a breath of relief. "Hi how did you get my number" I haven't given anyone but Clint my number. "That isn't important, we need your help" I notice the fear in her voice. "What why" "Natasha, Barton has been compromised"
_•••_
At the break of dawn I wake up to get dressed and head to New York. I slip on a green sweater and black sweatpants. I put my hair into a ponytail and walk over to my bed to wake up my little one.
"Aydah wakey wakey" she groans and rolls over. "Aydah Rayne" I say little more strictly wanting to hurry to get going. She rolls over to look at me. " hi mama" she says in her sweet little voice. "C'mon baby let's go" I say picking her up.
I put Aydah in a blue striped shirt with grey sweatpants. We have to drive over an hour to get to New York so we have to hurry. We're headed to the door when Aydah stops. " wait" she says running to her room and returning with a stuffed bear. I laugh. " oh we forgot Biz did we" I joke. " yeh let's go" she cheers.

-Aydah Rayne Romanoff (4)—————Natasha POV~ I walk into Maria's office with Aydah trailing behind

—————
Natasha POV~
I walk into Maria's office with Aydah trailing behind. I knock on the door and it opens to Maria. "Nat!" She says pulling me into a hug. "Long time no see" I say. "No freakin kidding five years" Maria replys laughing. I feel something hug my leg. "Mommy" Aydah says obviously scared. "I'm sorry what" Maria says wide eyed. I turn around and pick her up. "Maria this is Aydah" I say brushing her wavy brown hair from her blue green eyes. "Oh my god Nat is she yours" "yeh" "hi Aydah... wait Nat are you married now" " no it's just me and Aydah" "Wait is she Steve's" "um...I don't know" she says. "How do you not know" "well after the whole accident I found out I was pregnant but I don't know who's the- I just don't" I sit Aydah down with her backpack of toys. "And you didn't think to tell anyone" Maria say in a whisper. "I after seeing him kissing Sharon I left and found out a week later I was pregnant but other things happened so it's just been overwhelming" Maria looks at me confused. "Wait Steve wouldn't cheat" she says. "Well he was kissing her so-" "that doesn't make sense he was so upset about you leaving"
Maybe there has be a misunderstanding.
////////
Wanda POV~
"Bucky" I yell from the kitchen while making breakfast. "Hey" I say as he hugs me from behind and turns me to face him. I start laughing at the sight of his hair in pigtails. "Umm nice hairdo" I laugh. "Thanks, done by our little pro" he says as our 3 year old runs into the kitchen. "Hey Milo" I say picking her up and tickling her. "Hehe mommy" she laughs. I set her on the counter and fix her brunette hair into pigtails. Her grey eyes smile back at me as bright as her yellow sun dress she's wearing. "You want some fruit loops" I ask her. "Yes!" Bucky cheers. " not you, Milo" I laugh. "Aww" Bucky pouts. " I'll share with Dada" Milo laughs. I laugh and roll my eyes setting the bowls and box of fruit loops on the table. "I guess we'll all eat fruit loops" I say sitting down with Mi and Bucky. "Whoop whoop" Bucky and Milo cheer. " oh my gosh you guys need to stop watching Spongebob." The two laugh as they stuff their mouths full of fruit loops. I can't help but laugh at their adorable faces.

-Milo Renea Barnes (3):::::::::::Bucky POV I hold Milo and Wanda's hand as we walk out of the elevator and to the lounge

:::::::::::
Bucky POV
I hold Milo and Wanda's hand as we walk out of the elevator and to the lounge. Milo lets go of my hand and runs to greet Morgan and Paxton.  The three run and tackle Sam as he walks in the lounge. "Woah ahh little gremlins" he says falling to the ground. "Careful" pepper says laughing.  Tony breaks down laughing at the three as sam struggles to get free. "Ok guys let off Sam" I laugh. The three get up and run off to the play room. "You couldn't have done that earlier" Sam says getting up. "Nope" I say helping him up. We all settle on the couch and try to figure out who is going on the rescue mission for Barton. However, first we had to figure out where he is.
............

Morgan Hazel Stark(5)

Tate Edward Stark (4)

Tony ~
"Why can't we just call her" I say rubbing my temple. "We don't know where Natasha is" Bucky says as Wanda lays her head on his shoulder. "Well she's the only person with a shot at finding him" Bruce says. "Yeh" I sigh. "Anyways I'm hungry let's go eat in the cafeteria"  "Yeh lets go" Bucky agrees and we all start towards the cafeteria. "Morgan, Tate, Milo chow time" I yell down the hall. Soon the sound of little feet running can be heard down the hall. "Daddy" Morgan runs and hugs my legs. "Haha hey baby girl" Tate runs up to me with Milo. "Hey there's my little man and lil witch " They all giggle and run towards the cafeteria. "Milo can only read minds" Wanda says before slapping me on top of the head.        " ow whatever"
Maria~
I can't help Tasha find Barton. We need Tony or Bruce to help but she hasn't been back in five years. "Nat" She looks up at me. "Hmm" "do you think we should go ask the others to help" She looks down fiddling with her fingers. " um I don't know..I can't" "what why" "oh ok.. I can watch her for you" I suggest. Aydah looks up from her book. "Yeh mama" she suggests. Natasha looks to Aydah then back to me. "Natasha they'll be happy" I say reassuring her. "Do you think they're gonna be mad" she asks. "No we're all family, also Rogers is on mission so it's fine" "but I messed up so bad..I left them got-...I hurt him" she says slightly crying. "Nat they all love you no matter what and he's on mission " "you think so" "yeh now go they should be eating" I tell her. She kisses Aydah's forehead and says goodbye.

—————-
Author-
Romanogers is in this story more after chapter 5 so you can go ahead.