2

Wanda~
We all sit down for Lasagna. The cafeteria serves food almost every day to the agents that work here. I look down at Milo who's sitting beside me as she eyes Sam. "Mi you need to eat so you can get big and strong" I say. She looks at me then Sam again. I notice her eyes turn scarlet. "I'm not small Sam!"she says sticking out her tongue. I laugh. " I didn't say anything" he says. "She read your mind" I reply. "It's weird that your three year old can read minds and also Mi you're small" I chuckle as Milo crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue. "It's our gift isn't it Mi" I say hugging her. "Yeah"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Natasha~
I walk down the hall and to the stairs. I go down at least four flights until I reach level 4 where the lounge is. I can't stop wondering if Steve really was her father or was it Jack. I wish she could be his. I walk down the hallway past the gym and pause at a new room that used to be a junk room. Now it is a room full of toys and a jungle gym and ball pit. "What the" I don't remember anyone having kids before I left. Wait no pepper was pregnant. I walk through the lounge and towards the cafeteria. I look down at my feet until I feel myself run into something or someone. "Oh sorry" I say looking up. "Natasha" Tony says as if not sure if i were real. "Hi Tony" I say nervously. He smiles before hugging me tightly. "I missed you Red" he says. I am surprised that he is not upset and better yet hugging me. "I missed you too Tony" he pulls back his eyes watery. " don't get all soft on me Stark" I joke. He laughs. "You going to the cafeteria?" He asks. "Um yeah " "okay well I have to get Morgan's sippy cup" he says as he jogs towards the elevator. Morgan. That must be his son or maybe daughter. I walk slowly into the doorway of the cafeteria. I see a table with all the avengers sitting down and walk slowly towards them. My heart racing a hundred miles a minute. Wanda looks over at me and I freeze. "Tasha" she whispers. Everyone looks at me. "Um hi" I say quietly. Wanda gets up and runs to hug me. I hug her back and I hear her muffled sobs. "Aw wands" I rub her back and hold back my tears. She pulls back out of the hug and smiles. "Sorry, I missed you" "it's ok, I missed you too" She hugs me and then Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Tony, and Bruce join us in a group hug. After we break the hug they all seem so questioning. "Are you coming back home" Sam asks. "I don't know" I say looking down. "Well it's good to have you back" Tony says. "So you aren't mad at me" I say looking up to them. "Of course not, we're family" pepper says.  I smile. "Wait did you just smile" Tony questions. "My god" I sigh. "She's changed!" Tony remarks. "Ok Stark" Just then a small boy with brown hair and hazel eyes runs to Tony. "Is this Morgan?" I ask. "Oh no this is Tate" Tony replies. Just the a little girl with brown hair and brown eyes runs up and hides behind him. "This is Morgan" he says picking them both up. "Aww congrats guys" I say as pepper takes Morgan. "Yeh its a dream come true" Tony says as he looks at Pepper. "Well is there any more lil ones I don't know about" I joke. "Well there is still the littlest one" Bucky says. Just then I notice Wanda holding a little girl with brunette hair and the prettiest grey eyes I've ever seen. "Oh my goodness" I say walking over to Wanda. "This is Milo" Wanda says pushing some hair from the girls face. She looks just like her but those grey eyes can only be one person's. Bucky. "Hi Milo, I'm Natasha but you can call me Nat" Milo looks up at me her eyes turn scarlet. "Hi" she whispers. Her eyes turning back to normal. Bucky comes up by Wanda and Milo reaches for him. "So you two..you a thing now" I ask Wanda. "Yeh we're married" she says holding up her hand. "Congrats wands" i say hugging her. "Where's Steve" I ask looking down. "On mission why" Bucky says. I look up to Wanda who's smirking. "Oh no I was just wondering" I say slightly blushing. "Sure red you still love him don't ya" "no I didn't say that" The truth is I do.
"Well it's great to see all of you again" I say remembering Aydah's still upstairs. Maybe I should tell them or not. "Hey guys I'll be right back" I say deciding Aydah would love the kids. "Where you going" Bruce asks. "I have to um go get something, I'll be right back" I say walking to the elevator.
—//
Steve~
I walk back to the quinjet slightly angered. This is the third time I've been sent on a dead end lead. Fury suspects that Sharon has some connection to Hydra but it's more likely Zemo. I sometimes feel like Sharon is the reason Tasha left. But why I haven't ever felt anything towards her. She has tried to kiss me several times. The auto pilot flys me back to HQ and I notice a black car sitting outside. Who would be here besides the avengers. Wait maybe Natasha. No no Rogers get her out of your head, she's gone. But one can still hope, right?
////////:/
Unknown POV~
"I have arrived at the location" "good locate the kid" I scoff. "Already on it" "Targets acquired ready for extraction" I hear a evil laugh. "Good we will make them pay"
—••
Natasha~
As the elevator opens Aydah hides behind me. "Malyshka" I say to her. I had taught her Russian as a small baby so we could communicate secrets. "Ya napugan" she whispers. "It's okay Aydah" I hold her hand and we walk slowly to the cafeteria. My heart is racing in fear of being judged. I can't imagine if they don't accept my baby. Aydah is everything to me. Also I'm worried that Steve will be there. I can't face with now and with Aydah. I stop momentarily and kneel in front of her. "Ya tebya lyublyu" I whisper to her. She smiles and melts my heart. "lyublyu tebya" She says fumbling with the last word. She often speaks in Russian when she is scared. It makes her more confident knowing no one knows what she's saying.
Wanda~
I hear footsteps down the hall and soon Natasha walks in. Then I notice a small figure hiding behind her. "Umm Nat whose this" she looks scared. Natasha hesitated but turns around picking up the girl. A beautiful little girl with brown hair and blue green eyes. She has Tasha's facial features but also some of someone else. She is just adorable. Wait what if she's Steve's. " this is um Aydah" she says as the girl hides her face.  I walk over to them holding Milo. "Hey" She looks at me and smiles weakly. "Zdravstvuy" she whispers. I am slightly confused. "Aydah English" Natasha says. "Wait did that kid just speak Russian" Tony says holding Morgan. "Yeah well she bilingual" Tasha says smiling.
That doesn't surprise me Nat would obviously want her to be bilingual. I set Milo down and crouch down. "Aydah this is Milo" I say. Milo walks over to Aydah. "I'm Milo you wanna play" Milo says offering her hand. Aydah looks to Natasha then they run off to play with Morgan and Tate.
::::::::::
Unknown ~
"Where do you want the-" "with the others,now hurry up" I scoff and set the timer. I hear a scream and I smile. "This is payback"
••••
Natasha~
After the kids run off to play all attention falls on me. "So red is a mom now" Tony remarks earnings a slap from pepper. "No tasha we're happy for you" pepper says. "Thanks she's my Malyshka" "hold up so you're what married or" Sam says. "No it's just me and Aydah" "Wait is her father not- oh my gosh is it Steve" Tony says."no Tony shut up". Pepper slaps him in the head and he whines. I feel a blush warm my cheeks. I didn't say I didn't still well I don't know have feelings for Steve. "Nat" Wanda says and I look up. "Hmm" "do you think you could help find Barton" she asks. "I hope".
Natasha ~
"We suspected Sharon at first but no real lead" Tony says handing me a folder. I never have liked Sharon. She is the reason I left. Wait is she dating Steve. Wait why am I worried about Steve. "earth to Natasha" "wait what " I say looking up. "I said do you know where Clint could be" I shrug. "No telling, he could be anywhere" I say. I haven't heard from him since a year ago. I have a feeling Carter is behind this.
Morgan and Tate lay asleep on the couch with pepper while Milo and Aydah play in the play room. However, I notice a ringing noise and ticking. "You guys hear that" I say concerned
___\\\_______\\\\____\\\\_______\\_

Just Incase ya want to know

Morgan's birthday is April 19
Aydah's birthday is June 22
Tate's birthday is May 6
Milo's birthday is June 24

Key-
Malyshka=baby girl
Ya napugan=I'm scared
YA tebya lyublyu = I love you
lyublyu tebya= love you
Zdravstvuy=hi