14

Author-
Btw this story takes place at the time civil war should have happened but doesn't in this story. This is leading into infinity war but don't get too worried, the results of infinity war are different in this story ( not in the way you think )
————/-
4 months later... April 4
Steve~
Everything has been calm around the avengers tower. Wanda and Bucky have left early this morning to have their baby boy Finley. Aydah and I had grown super close and she is the best little girl ever. However, she still suffers from PTSD and she won't usually leave without me or Tasha. Today, I went with Nat to find out the gender of baby. Who I might at add is due July 4 which is my birthday. I hope this one has Natasha's red hair. I love her beautiful red hair, it makes her unique. We all as a team decided that we would all move into a small town outside of New York. It's called Riverine Ville. Our cabins by a huge lake are scattered in a beautiful woods. We haven't moved yet because Tony and Sam had a mission in Boston. I am interrupted from my thoughts as I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Hey love" I say turning around to hug Natasha. "Did you get the text" I hear her whisper. "No what happened" I pull back to look at her face. She looks both excited and worried. "Wanda and Bucky had their baby" she smirks. "What! Already" I say pulling her back into a hug. "Yep baby Finley James" I hear her sniffle a bit and I look down into her emerald eyes. "Soon that will be us" I say smiling. "Mhm" "you're what 22 weeks pregnant, and still the most beautiful woman in the world" I say and she smiles. "I wish I had a bigger baby bump tho.. I really don't even show" She's right besides, the small bump she really looks just as fit as before. "You're perfect" I say and she laughs. "Steve what's wrong " "what do you mean" "you've been out here alone for a while" she says and I sigh. "I..I just feel like something bad is going to happen" I say and she looks a bit upset. "W-what between us-" "no tasha I just I can sense something is wrong.. all the crime lately.. I can't loose you Tasha" I say. She walks closer and puts a hand on my cheek. "I'm not going anywhere"

Bucky~
As the nurse hands baby Finley to Wanda my heart melts. I feel tears fall down my cheeks as I smile. Wanda is crying happy tears as she holds him in her arms. He's just perfect. "Oh my gosh we did it" Wanda say looking up at me. I smile reaching for her hand and squeezing it lightly. "You did it honey" I say. I get a better look at Fin's face and I notice he looks more like me. His dark hair and chubby cheeks. His eyes remained closed as he smiled. I leaned down a placed a kiss on Wanda's lips. "I love you"

Finley James Barnes—-After a few hours of testing and check ups we were alone in our room with baby Finley

Finley James Barnes
—-
After a few hours of testing and check ups we were alone in our room with baby Finley. He wasn't much of a cryer and mainly slept on Wanda's chest. I got the chance to take Finley for a while so Wanda could rest. So I sat with him in my arms admiring his beautiful face. He looks similar to Milo but more like me. I can't believe I have a son. Oh my gosh I have a son.
After a while of laying with Finley I see that Pepper had sent me a video. "Is today  Steve and Natasha's gender reveal" I ask Wanda. "Um I think so why" "Well I just got a video" I say standing up and placing Finley in Wanda's arms as I settle beside her. The video opens up to Tony handing Nat a powder gun and explaining how it works. "This isn't a trick because I don't want to die" Steve say. "Chill Rogers I checked" Natasha laughed. Steve just raised his eyebrows. "Okay ready everyone..3.....2.....1. I hold my breath until I see the rain of powder flying in the air. Pink. "Oh my gosh yess" Wanda whispers. Aydah runs to Natasha and Natasha hugs her tightly. Aydah cheers and laughs helping Steve wipe the powder off his face. Then Milo ran to join her the two smiling brightly. She looks truly happy. "I knew Steve was always a girl dad. I mean look he loves that kid more than anything besides Natasha" I say and Wanda nods. "And I am the luckiest man alive that I've got two healthy kids and a beautiful wife" I say kissing Fin's forehead then Wanda's lips. Finley opens his eyes slowly. His beautiful blue eyes staring back at me.
...
Natasha~
"So you got a name for baby Rogers" Sam says as we all settle in the lounge. "Well a few I know what I want and Steve" Aydah perks up. "I want to name her Ella" Aydah laughs. "That's not a bad name.. but Aydah you want to tell them the baby's name" I say. Steve looks at me and nods. "Yes mommy yes!" Aydah yells. "Baby sisters name is Grace"