17

Aydah~
"Milo!" I yell as I chase her up the stairs. "Aydah let's play hide n seek" she says. "Yes!" Morgan squeals. "O tay Mi you go first" "no you go first" Milo whines. "I'll go first" says Tate running from his room. "Yeh but you haves to count to 20 Tate" Morgan explains and he nods. "One two three go" Morgan says and I rush for the stairs. I find an empty closet. Mama taught me that tightly fitted spaces are very good for hiding. However, the tight closet and the darkness makes me feel sick. I sit down and wait.
Milo~
I look everywhere for Aydah but don't find her so I hid in the shower. I try to stay but it's to cold and my hair is in my face. I stand up slipping a little on the slippery floor. I walk into the living room for Pepper. "Pepper!" I say searching the kitchen and the bathroom and the living room. "Hello...anyone" I whisper struck with fear of not finding anybody. "Mi" I turn around and find Morgan. "Where's mommy" she whispers.
Natasha~
The rid to Pepper and Tony's house is excruciating. Pepper hadn't answered any of my calls and I began to think of the worst. "20 minutes to landing" Bruce says from the front. "Natasha" I hear Wanda whisper. "Hm.. are you ok" I ask sitting beside her. "Not until I have them" she whispers. "You know I originally didn't want kids" I say sighing. "It was....Aydah I had to keep her because she was part of him and I would have never been able to live with myself to have to tell him... and now she's my everything...it's just-" "just what" she asks. "he made me see the good in it and now I love them more than anything... I would have had 4 kids just because I've never seen a better parent or the way she makes him smile" Wanda brushes the hair out of my face and smiles. "Nat you're one of the best parents I've ever seen too" "not as good as him..he won't be there for baby girl being born... I don't know if I can do it" "Natasha Alianova Romanoff you cannot give up. What would Steve want you to do...live, raise Aydah and Grace" Wanda says hugging me. "Sarah" I whisper. "What" "Steve loved the name Sarah Grace" I say as a tear runs down my cheek. "Sarah is a pretty name, but didn't you choose Grace" "he thought it was selfish of him to have her named after him...but I love it even more now" "aww that's so beautiful-" " we're here" Bruce shouts out and I help Wanda out into the yard.  I rush to the door and open it. To my relief I'm met by Milo whose pigtails are messy and face red with tears. She sees Wanda and runs to her crying. I look around the cabin. "Pepper...Morgan.... Aydah" I yell but no response. I rush upstairs and down the hallway to Morgan's room. The pink walls lit dimly by the twinkle lights hanging around her bed. Her pink sheets unmade and room messy with toys. I hear a sniffle and I see her feet on the other side of the bed. "Morgan" At her name she runs to me crying. "Shh hey what's wrong" I say hugging her carefully. "Mamas gone" she whines. "Do you know where Aydah or Tate is" I ask her eagerly. "No" "okay umm you go down stairs and go to Wanda" I say and she nods running off. I search through out the upstairs and upon entering the play room, I see a pile of dust.