11

3 days later
Steve~
Today Natasha and I agreed we need to get away from the tower and go out. Aydah was quite excited about it. "Okay ready" Natasha says walking to meet me. She looks beautiful in her green shirt and denim jeans with a black leather jacket . "You look beautiful" I say. Then again when does she not look drop dead gorgeous. "not bad yourself Rogers" She smirks and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before walking into the hallway. Aydah runs to me and I pick her up.
Aydah and I after a while of shopping just sat on a bench waiting on Nat. The paparazzi haven't yet spotted us and I'm praying they won't. "Steve I'm bored" Aydah whines. "I am too princess" I sigh. She looks at me and smiles. "Wanna get ice cream" she says raising her eyebrows. "Okay" I say picking her up and tickling her. "What kind do you want" I ask her. "Chocolate!" She squeals. "Okay two chocolate cones" After getting the ice cream she starts to shiver. "You cold" I ask and she nods. "Well lil bear it is December" I say slipping my hoodie over her blue one. "It's too big" she laughs. "You're too cute" I say tickling her again. We sit in silence for a while until I notice a guy watching us. "Aydah look at me" I say and she looks at me confused. "Just look at me and cover your face there's cameras" I say and she nods. I pick her up and we walk around for a bit. Eventually I let her walk beside me and she skips around playfully. Her little face showing pure excitement as she looks around. "Aydah should we get-" I'm cut off by her scream as a man grabs her arm pulling her back. I charge towards him. "Let go of my daughter" I say sternly. The guys is in a black hoodie and ripped up pants. "Make me" the guy scoffs. "Daddy!" Aydah screams. "I'm warning you let her go" I say getting angrier. The guy twisted her arm a little more making her wince. "I would let her go" I hear a voice say from behind him. Natasha. He drops her arm and Natasha uses his wrist to flip him onto the floor. Then she hugs Aydah making sure she's okay. I walk over to them. "You okay" I ask Aydah. She has fear and pain showing in her pretty eyes. "Hey your okay" I assure her and she rushes into my arms. Natasha looks up and me. "We should go" I nod and we walk quickly back to our car. The ride home is quiet until Nat speaks up. "She called you daddy you know" she says. "What no she- oh my gosh she did" I look back at Aydah whose asleep in the backseat. "Thank you for giving me a second chance"I say looking at Natasha. She shakes her head slightly, looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. "No you gave me a second chance and I owe it to you" she sighs. "You don't owe me anything" "Yeah I do..you missed so much of her" she say looking upset. "Nat we both made mistakes but you're here now" I say lacing her fingers with mine. "I still don't think I'm worth all this Steve" she say looking out the widow. "Natasha Romanoff you are worth the world to me. Through the night terrors and bad dreams." I say. I catch her attention and see sighs. "Who do you want me to be" she says a tear rolling down her cheek. "How about my forever" I say wiping the tears off her her cheek.
Arriving back at the tower I walk over and open Natasha's door. She steps out and immediately embraces me. I hug her tightly. "What wrong" I whisper and she just shakes her head. She usually is not this open with me. "Thank you" she whispers. I kiss the top of her head still holding her tightly. She pulls back and looks at me and smiles. "I love you" she say and kisses me softly. "I love you too" I say when we pull back. This makes her smile even more warmly. A real smile. One that can outshine the sun. "Mommy Daddy" I hear a little voice behind us. I turn around and get Aydah out of her car seat. "Sorry lil bear" I say picking her up. She just lays her head on my shoulder and falls back asleep. "You two are too much" Natasha says smiling. I grab her hand and we walk back inside as it starts to snow.
—later—
Natasha~
That evening was everything I could ever want. The snow feel from the sky in sheets. The cold snow covering the ground like a blanket. Steve and I sat cuddled up with warm blankets on the couch. Steve had made us hot chocolate and we sat in each others arms as we watch The Hunger Games. Only because Clint made us. Aydah played in her room for a while while we say in comfortable silence watching the movie. "You know it's almost Christmas time" Steve said playing with a bit of my hair. "Yeah I've never really celebrated Christmas" I say and he looks at me shocked. "Really has Aydah" he asks and I shrug. "Not really"    "Well then this year will be special" he says leaning his forehead against my own. "Yeah and with the snow" I say looking out at the snow covered ground. "Did you know your name means born on Christmas" he says. "Really" "Yeah the same as the name Natalie" "funny because I was born in November" I say laughing a bit. Steve pulls me closer and hugs me. His embrace is warm and comforting. He makes me feel safe, like the world couldn't touch me. I hear little footsteps and look up at Aydah whose brown hair was a mess and her green blue eyes looking tired. She reaches for me and I pick her up and lay her between us. I smile as she looks at me and whispers. "Mama sing me to sleep" I look over to Steve whose now watching the news. I look back down at her and smile. "Okay" I start to sing her favorite lullaby and her beautiful long eyelashes flutter close as she falls asleep. "Good night my love" I say kissing her nose. "That was beautiful" "wh-what" I say blushing. I forgot he could hear me singing. It's something I only do for Aydah. "You're voice is beautiful" he say smiling. "Thanks it helps her sleep" say looking down at her little face. "You're a great mom"   "I know... I'm kidding you're a great dad too ya know" These two right here is everything I could ever want. I mean I would have more kids one day but having them is all I need.    "You think so" he say running his fingers through Aydah's hair lightly. "Yeah of course she loves you. Also you spoil her and let her eat brownies so I think you win" I laugh.

Author note

Soo I wanna know is anyone enjoying this. Because I don't know. Please comment any suggestions. Thanks 💗